Frank Usher On Style 3pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Anyone watching Frank Usher with June & Chloe?
June is missing her Zumba class so is dancing in the show instead and keeps saying Cordalia.
Chloe is wearing a headband, is still drinking the cocktails from the Hotel Chocolat hour before and can’t remember the order code.
Music keeps playing for them all to dance and June says they are being Mr Motivator to get everyone moving at home.

Last edited:
June is missing her Zumba class so is dancing in the show instead and keeps saying Cordalia.
Chloe is wearing a headband, is still drinking the cocktails from the Hotel Chocolat hour before and can’t remember the order code.
Music keeps playing for them all to dance and June says they are being Mr Motivator to get everyone moving at home.
And then you woke up and realised it was all a dream.🤔

And then you woke up and realised it was all a dream.🤔
:ROFLMAO::LOL: Oh it got worse the camera kept doing close ups of Chloe drinking behind the clothing saying she didn’t care.
June said she was there to cheer up people around the country who had been told to stay in.
June’s banging the bowl yoga had been cancelled but it’s been rearranged for the end of the month and now everything dreamy Evie is going with her.
But they were dancing right till the end hoping they wouldn’t get band and the four of them able to come back to do another show.
Wish someone else will be able to catch it on Style sometime hopefully not in the middle of the night 👻🤪🤣

I won’t watch Chloe Everton but I do wonder how on earth she gets away with as much as she does. I remember when she first started and wore dresses but must’ve been getting paid per adjective the amount she said in a hour........indeed, as many adjectives she could think of in one hour, often repeated over and over 😂😂😂

Was this yesterday morning? I was ironing so it was on for something to pass the time.

The show I watched the models seemed to have a delay getting on set (only 2 of them so allowing for change of outfit and accessories) so Chloe and June danced to fill the time.

I won’t watch Chloe Everton but I do wonder how on earth she gets away with as much as she does. I remember when she first started and wore dresses but must’ve been getting paid per adjective the amount she said in a hour........indeed, as many adjectives she could think of in one hour, often repeated over and over 😂😂😂
She was awful on the Liz Earle show earlier.

I didn’t see the dancing show, but June came on this afternoon with Jackie, and immediately started banging on about being Mrs Motivator and was threatening to dance all over again ( I don’t know if she did - that was the point I changed channels) ‘ What fun we all had, all the viewers were dancing, everyone in the studio was dancing ‘blah blah blah. I know June has a lot of fans but I’m not one of them, her faux poshness flogging her pound shop couture tat drives me mad!

I didn’t see the dancing show, but June came on this afternoon with Jackie, and immediately started banging on about being Mrs Motivator and was threatening to dance all over again ( I don’t know if she did - that was the point I changed channels) ‘ What fun we all had, all the viewers were dancing, everyone in the studio was dancing ‘blah blah blah. I know June has a lot of fans but I’m not one of them, her faux poshness flogging her pound shop couture tat drives me mad!
I suppose it's quite easy to become complacent when you're a regular on the Q & her actions with Ms Everton looked a bit desperate. I've been told that I'm a flirt & if communicating with men, women, children & dogs in a friendly & interested way is flirting then I'm a flirt. However, I've always felt that it's important to be age appropriate; I don't like to see children wearing clothes & behaving in ways that are both too old for them & being old(er) & coquettish isn't a good look so at 60+ I've reeled in my 'flirting'.

June is usually a good guest (and I think she is ladylike in a genuine way) but whatever happened, perhaps the SD in studio made it feel cold so she got caught up in the presenters silliness. It must be quite difficult to ignore them/tell them to get a grip.

Was Chloe (cannot abide her!) drinking cocktails or mocktails? I find it Amazing that they would let her booze on air because they are quite a prim company most of the time!
I think they were all glorified Baileys
It was the stuff Hotel Chocolate were selling Chloe had the bottle for both hours and kept adding more to her glasses. At one point during the HC hour she popped a bottle in her back pocket.

I do remember Chloe saying that she had banned herself going to any staff Xmas parties as she gets a bit outrageous, so she won’t have to worry about that this year🤔

Well, I complained about her behaviour, this is what I received today, and will be interesting to see if there's a difference in her behaviour ................

"

Dear ,
Thank you for contacting QVC regarding Chloe Everton.

I’m so sorry to hear that you found her behaviour inappropriate during the Frank Usher hour.
I just wanted to let you know that I’ve forwarded your comments to the relevant department to ensure that this is highlighted to our Studio's in London.
Please accept our apologies for any disappointment caused.
We really appreciate your feedback and if we can help with anything else, please get back in touch.
Best wishes,
Lesley
Customer Support Team

Well, I complained about her behaviour, this is what I received today, and will be interesting to see if there's a difference in her behaviour ................

"

Dear ,
Thank you for contacting QVC regarding Chloe Everton.

I’m so sorry to hear that you found her behaviour inappropriate during the Frank Usher hour.
I just wanted to let you know that I’ve forwarded your comments to the relevant department to ensure that this is highlighted to our Studio's in London.
Please accept our apologies for any disappointment caused.
We really appreciate your feedback and if we can help with anything else, please get back in touch.
Best wishes,
Lesley
Customer Support Team

Blimey I'm surprised they actually "addressed" your concerns instead of the standard response one would expect ie. We are sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the content of the above show, we take your comments seriously and will pass on your feedback to the relevant department. However, will she get a rollocking? I doubt we'll ever find out. Possibly we may see a difference in her behaviour, but I doubt if it'll be much of one. I guess they'll just not have her anywhere near alcohol on set. Of course they were a fair old few tweets coming through saying how much they were enjoying the show, and how much they love Chloe.
I checked out the footage and at first I thought, "what's to get upset about"? but as the show went on I could appreciate how unprofessional Chloe was being, and whilst June was seemingly joining in, I got the distinct impression she was thinking to herself...."fgs woman shut up and let me talk about the clothes - Hotel Chocolat have had their hour, now let's concentrate on the job in hand" However, had she been stern it might have made her look grumpy and miserable, so a case of "if you can't beat 'em -join 'em" Then she was asking for music and cocktails, and again she was obliged by the producers, which probably shouldn't have happened, but again what could they do...be stern and grumpy? In truth they should've ignored her. ..and then it was her "maverick" attitude...I don't care, me...I'll probably get a good telling off, but I don't care etc etc!
I don't think there's anything wrong with the presenters having a little giggle and a little jiggle, but don't turn it into the "Chloe "I'm mad me" show..very rude and disprespectful to the guest and the products she's trying to sell. Leaving June stood there on her own whilst she pranced around the set was a total no no! And for all the sychophantic tweets that were pouring in, I sincerely hope there was as many that expressed their displeasure at such unprofessional behaviour. If that's what they want, then they might as well go the whole hog and poach Peter Simon off the other channel!

Latest posts

Back