Frank Usher TSV 19/04/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The right side seam on June's is badly puckered.

They have no shape to them. They are very boxy. Looks cheap to me. Says her wearing a freebie t-shirt from Tetley Beer 20+ years ago.
I saw the puckering, too. Where's the quality control? Those of us who've done any dressmaking wouldn't make a garment with puckering so how dare they sell one?

I remember in the early days, a promo film showing products at QVC undergoing 'quality' testing - this was in the days when BAs were non-existent, when rulers on air were used, when dresses were never sold, and amongst a list of other 'stuff' the fewer presenters spoke in measured tones and not in the shouty screaming manner we're subjected to now.

I bought this. Our pub garden opens on Monday and I thought it would be nice for sitting out as I get cold. By the time the 60 day MBG is up it should be warm enough not to need it so it can go back :LOL: :LOL:. Joking, I think I need something like this for my mum's house, our local Indian restaurant which is always cold, BBQs, planes (as if), car journeys. I'll see what the quality is like.

CC

I bought this. Our pub garden opens on Monday and I thought it would be nice for sitting out as I get cold. By the time the 60 day MBG is up it should be warm enough not to need it so it can go back :LOL: :LOL:. Joking, I think I need something like this for my mum's house, our local Indian restaurant which is always cold, BBQs, planes (as if), car journeys. I'll see what the quality is like.

CC
If it's anything like the Frank Usher wrap I bought last year, then the quality will be really good. It was a late night purchase and it was a black wrap with pearl trim....As soon as I put the order through, I thought "what have I done?!" but I love it..it's a perfect cover for this time of year and in summer when it's too hot for a coat but turns a bit chilly later. It does give a look of drama, but in a good way, unlike the stuff that looks like pantomime costume. The price all in for mine was £23 and I thought that was good value (for a change!)

Latest posts

Back