Frank Usher TSV 9/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Super, any idea what the 1 December DIY gift might be yet? Or what this Practical Ideas on 13 Dec might be? I'm going to buy that folding workbench but holding off in case it's a TSV. I'm worried it might sell out as Mr CC will be devastated if Santa doesn't bring it 🎅 and only Q seem to sell it.

I know you'll tell us when you know but I'm impatient lol.

CC

Is this the work bench that you mean, candycane?

Attachments

• E77CEA97-DF64-4EA4-ADF4-BD947A98E002.jpeg
    E77CEA97-DF64-4EA4-ADF4-BD947A98E002.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 85
50 years ago I got my mum to buy Mr L a Black & Decker workbench for Christmas. It has been well used in that time and worth every penny she paid for it. Unfortunately it’s built like a tank and he is finding it a bit heavy to cart about since his back op last year.

Super, any idea what the 1 December DIY gift might be yet? Or what this Practical Ideas on 13 Dec might be? I'm going to buy that folding workbench but holding off in case it's a TSV. I'm worried it might sell out as Mr CC will be devastated if Santa doesn't bring it 🎅 and only Q seem to sell it.

I know you'll tell us when you know but I'm impatient lol.

CC
not till much nearer the time as per usual as it could be 10001 things that ive seen

Candy is Mr CC a good DIYer? In our 50 years there hasn’t been much, apart from actual building structures we haven’t had a go at.

We got a team in to, what I thought was going to be a really good tidy job in the back garden by cutting down overgrown trees and shrubs, only to come home to find Mr L got him to clear out one full section. Plus point recovered about 1/3rd of the garden however we have lost an awful lot of privacy.

Trying to look on the plus side that I might get a small greenhouse and veg patch.

Mr CC is pretty useless at DIY in the house but he can make things. He has a workbench but it's a big static thing and we're getting a new shed so he thought a folding one would be better and give more room. I was going to buy it before but it sold out before I had a chance. He rarely REALLY wants things but he does want this. I've got the cash to buy it but I'm just being mean, seeing if I can get £20 off or so.

A word on small greenhouses. Don't go for those plastic types, i've had all of them including a poly tunnel type and they have all either blown away, been shredded by the wind or the plastic struts have broken. I pushed the boat out and got a little wooden framed poly carbon window one which was about £350. Really good and still standing. You do have to build it though and varnish or paint it but Mr CC did ours so it can't be that hard.

CC

I was thinking of a small glass aluminium one on a metal base. I’ll get the chap who did the garden to put it in along with raised beds.

Anyone got one of those compost tumbler thingies?

Mr CC is pretty useless at DIY in the house but he can make things. He has a workbench but it's a big static thing and we're getting a new shed so he thought a folding one would be better and give more room. I was going to buy it before but it sold out before I had a chance. He rarely REALLY wants things but he does want this. I've got the cash to buy it but I'm just being mean, seeing if I can get £20 off or so.

A word on small greenhouses. Don't go for those plastic types, i've had all of them including a poly tunnel type and they have all either blown away, been shredded by the wind or the plastic struts have broken. I pushed the boat out and got a little wooden framed poly carbon window one which was about £350. Really good and still standing. You do have to build it though and varnish or paint it but Mr CC did ours so it can't be that hard.

CC
See my thread "who was looking for this", it was on today

Frank Usher Faux Fur Ribbed Satin Lined Gilet
Item Number: 191595
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

Wrapping up and braving the cold often means bulky coats, lots of layers and not much glamour, right? Until now meet the new faux fur gilet from Frank Usher. This luxurious design is made from super soft faux fur and has a flattering ribbed texture that'll give any outfit that elegant finishing touch. Channel your inner Snow Queen with this versatile piece you'll be reaching for all season long.

Latest launch
- new to the Frank Usher faux fur winter range, this gorgeous gilet is made from soft, premium faux fur with a chic ribbed finish and a luxe satin lining. It's both lightweight and warm and has a comfy fit that's easy to wear, so it's ideal for throwing on over just about anything, plus it has a hidden hook and eye fastening, so you can wear it open or closed, depending on your look.

How will you wear yours? This gilet is so versatile and will go with so many outfits in your winter collection. It can be dressed down with leggings or jeans, paired with boots or trainers to keep cosy on weekend walks, or it can just as easily be dressed up, worn over a smart blouse or dress with heels for a fabulous evening look.

Take your pick - with five beautiful colour options to choose from, there's something for everyone. Black, Grey and Navy are timeless shades that go with anything and the Wine and Winter White options offer something a bit more glamorous for that pop of sophisticated colour.

• 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
  • Hook and eye fastening

Garment measurements:

• Chest: S: 102cm (40.2"), M: 112cm (44.1"), L: 122cm (48"), XL: 132cm (52")
  • Waist: S: 100cm (39.4"), M: 110cm (43.3"), L: 120cm (47.2"), XL: 130cm (51.2")
  • Length: S: 76cm (29.9"), M: 77cm (30.3"), L: 78cm (30.7"), XL: 79cm (31.1")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Navy
  • Wine
  • Grey
  • Winter White

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back