Frank Usher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is rubbish but it's not cheap. June comes over quite posh but just now and again she lets her accent slip a bit and then she doesn't seem quite so well to do as she makes out.

CC

Mutton dressed as lamb presenter and the poor BA even worse.
Plastic necklaces and over sized jumpers,who is buying this rubbish?
Dont you be ‘aving, a go at our Juney, she’s got a lot of fans. We’ll be after you with our rolling pins.
And they’re not “plastic” necklaces, they’re pieces of “fashion jewellery”. Have you learned nothing from watching…..😉 Big difference…about £10.

I quite like June but I’m not sure where you are supposed to wear what is basically a tracksuit but with glitter stripes now the legs and sleeves. Yet again a style not for my life style.

This is Lewis Hamilton. A lace skirt over his trousers - - coming to QVC soon. - - - - -

Screenshot (826).png

And don't even mention the hairstyle.

Don't know what's happened to Hamilton over the years. 'Laughing stock' just about covers it. He's not greatly loved in his home town of Stevenage either, after he slagged it off and called it a slum town. Considering it was created in the mid 50's (I was an estate agent there back in the 70's and 80's so know it very well), there are no areas that could be considered 'slum' even today. With all the success he has had, he has never bothered to return or give talks to kids in schools etc, and he would possibly have had a statue erected in his honour at some point, but now he's just a nasty smell in the town.

This is Lewis Hamilton. A lace skirt over his trousers - - coming to QVC soon. - - - - -

View attachment 22132

And don't even mention the hairstyle.
Don't know what's happened to Hamilton over the years. 'Laughing stock' just about covers it. He's not greatly loved in his home town of Stevenage either, after he slagged it off and called it a slum town. Considering it was created in the mid 50's (I was an estate agent there back in the 70's and 80's so know it very well), there are no areas that could be considered 'slum' even today. With all the success he has had, he has never bothered to return or give talks to kids in schools etc, and he would possibly have had a statue erected in his honour at some point, but now he's just a nasty smell in the town.
In that picture he’s got the look of some who’s been told by his mum that he’s not allowed out, so has escaped out of the window taking the nets with him. Prat.
I grew up a few stops down the rail line from Stevenage. Occasionally (very) go there for a shopping trip when I go back to see family. It’s not a town that’s aged well.

I had a friend who just missed being a debutante by a couple of years and I've never heard her mention "pochette". It does sound good, though, and I like June, though I also wonder about the poshness.

Latest posts

Back