Frank Usher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In that picture he’s got the look of some who’s been told by his mum that he’s not allowed out, so has escaped out of the window taking the nets with him. Prat.
I grew up a few stops down the rail line from Stevenage. Occasionally (very) go there for a shopping trip when I go back to see family. It’s not a town that’s aged well.

Yes have to agree, the town centre has gone the way of most concrete centres, tired and dated. BUT I have it on good authority (I'm in the know), that its having an entire revamp, which doesn't necessarily mean more shops, but more restaurants - they're after the night time economy ! because shopping habits have changed, so town centres are having to rethink their purpose.

I have no time for Hamilton either mainly because he’s a hypocrite.
If he buttoned his mouth stopped lecturing and concentrated on the driving he could be a great champion .
The curtains photo was taken not many days after a crash in the Grand Prix where he apparently just escaped death. That didn’t stop him hopping on a private jet to the states to pose among ridiculously dressed celebs .
I have a friend who’s daughter lives in the states and hasn’t been able to go there since the beginning of Covid.
As far as Frank Usher is concerned I hate one size items because I’m skinny and look like I’m wearing a tent.

If he buttoned his mouth stopped lecturing and concentrated on the driving he could be a great champion .
The curtains photo was taken not many days after a crash in the Grand Prix where he apparently just escaped death. That didn’t stop him hopping on a private jet to the states to pose among ridiculously dressed celebs .
I have a friend who’s daughter lives in the states and hasn’t been able to go there since the beginning of Covid.
As far as Frank Usher is concerned I hate one size items because I’m skinny and look like I’m wearing a tent.
When he didn’t drive well the other race, he said the reason was he was not well, apparently still suffering from long Covid. Wasn’t then affecting his ability to jet off to the USA, post race then.

I'm the opposite, her one size makes me look like sausage meat trying to escape the skin 🤭

I'm the opposite, her one size makes me look like sausage meat trying to escape the skin 🤭
Just goes to show that one size fits all actually doesn't . . . .

Maybe why that range that Evie used to present went down the pan. The one the Greek guy designed, although I have to say the colours of the items were lovely. I'm very small and quite thin and one size isn't for me.

CC

Unfortunately June’s image and protrayed lifestyle is more akin to the original Frank Usher evening gowns not the tat Q sells. If ever a brand was devalued it’s FU.

I thought I’d try FU and bought this top a few weeks ago. It was good quality but it went straight back because, although it was one of the “tamer” designs, it was too “blingy” for me. I do like June though.

Attachments

• A20E700E-365C-4D51-8097-16DA887D0084.jpeg
    A20E700E-365C-4D51-8097-16DA887D0084.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 67
………and it just depends on where you wear your curves, as to which actual size will fit you. 🤔🤭😂

Poor June looked like a glittery caterpillar 🐛 shedding her skin yesterday.
Whar the hell was she thinking ?
Does this woman never look in a mirror.

Latest posts

Back