Free Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you need to take the voucher somewhere specific or is it a mail order offer with p&p please?
No none of those just pick up the magazine it’s in a packet with the tube enclosed - so careful as a naughty person could have previously pinched the cream out.

No none of those just pick up the magazine it’s in a packet with the tube enclosed - so careful as a naughty person could have previously pinched the cream out.
Yes. I once got my gardening magazine and there were no free seeds. I mean who would pinch a packet of parsnip seeds???

I stopped buying Cosmo probably about 30 years ago. I loved it when I was living in London and being a city girl with a flat and a good job but it changed and I suppose I moved on.

Free stuff is good though. If I see the mag I might be tempted.

CC

Can’t find it anywhere. Every copy I’ve seen it’s only the magazine and no cream.

I am going to have a nose too, I always think women's mags are very poor value, often have articles I have no interest in whatsoever, products that most people I know can't afford, or would crave, and you can buy a book for not much more in a lot of supermarkets, with more pages and far more interesting

I tried M&S and WHS but no magazines in stock, I've added one to my online food shop, fingers crossed
Hi Lipstick Queen. Who stocks the Lipstick Queen lipsticks in the U.K? Next do but they are mainly sold out online. I’m after the Sinner Nude Rose or similar colour.

Latest posts

Back