Free Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Lipstick Queen. Who stocks the Lipstick Queen lipsticks in the U.K? Next do but they are mainly sold out online. I’m after the Sinner Nude Rose or similar colour.
I called myself lipstick queen as I have so many from many brands and I am always on the hunt for that elusive prefect lipstick ! I did discover Lipstick Queen on QVC but I got some from Space NK in the past, but they don't seem to stock then now.

I called myself lipstick queen as I have so many from many brands and I am always on the hunt for that elusive prefect lipstick ! I did discover Lipstick Queen on QVC but I got some from Space NK in the past, but they don't seem to stock then now.
What heavily pigmented lipstick would you recommend now?

What heavily pigmented lipstick would you recommend now?
I moved to more moisturising lip products for daily use, but to be honest I very rarely wear only one lip product at a time although I don't like lip gloss. I'm always searching for a long lasting lipstick that doesn't make my lip feel dry. If I want my lip colour to last I tend to use a lip pencil all over my lips with a light balm under and a lipstick over the top. I like Doll 10 lipsticks but they don't last on me. I'm finding it difficult to wear deep or bright colours now as I am so used to seeing myself with bare lips. My most recent purchases of actual lipsticks were 2 IT Cosmetics and a YSL, they are all quite bright and so I've not worn them yet! My daughter has nude matte liquid lip colours which seem to last on her, either Fenty or Huda Beauty.

I used to love Cosmo back in the day - I don't think I've bought it this century. Perhpas the shops that have the mag but no PMC are keeping it behind the counter.

Not been in supermarkets since COVID but local to us a Tesco with clothing and small electronics had all the monthly magazines with the freebies. I used to like having a good look what was on offer when shopping.
Now our local Sainsbury’s had a smaller selection but nearly always there was a magazine with the plastic cover bag torn and the freebie had been stolen.

Latest posts

Back