Freebie Flinty

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 22840

Guest Shopper
looks like she’s wearing another freebie tonight. The burgundy gilet she’s wearing tonight is coming up this Thursday night On Frank Usher. Anything for a freebie

looks like she’s wearing another freebie tonight. The burgundy gilet she’s wearing tonight is coming up this Thursday night On Frank Usher. Anything for a freebie
Frankly, I’m impressed that any woman of a “certain age” can wear anything that warm looking and not melt into a puddle under studio lights.
I admire her dedication to her role……😏

According to Franks, its always 'freezing' in the studio, but seemed to go against the grain last night when she wore and off the shoulder top, and completed the look with bovver boots. Nice.
Yes she’s really taken to those boots, hasn’t she?!

I did see a glimpse of her in a pair of impossibly high/fine heels the other day, though, so she hasn’t abandoned that look totally!

I don't believe anything Jill Franks says, if her lips are moving, she's lying. My husband never remembers her name but calls the the Afghan Hound who needs a good meal! Debbie Flint is all push, push, push (not in a maternity sense :) ) but whoever "styled" that gilet for her needs glasses, or a different job.

Latest posts

Back