Freebies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here we go again Ann doing the Skechers clothing hour, chatting to the guest.
Says before the hour I was racing over to the stylist to order not only the Skechers trousers, the top and also the trainers I am wearing.
So not using normal ways to order then Ann. šŸ˜‰šŸ¤”

Here we go again Ann doing the Skechers clothing hour, chatting to the guest.
Says before the hour I was racing over to the stylist to order not only the Skechers trousers, the top and also the trainers I am wearing.
So not using normal ways to order then Ann. šŸ˜‰šŸ¤”
To quote Debs from the other evening when she was forming her shopping list with MWs Melissa. Adding we have an allowance cause we wear the clothing on air. Oh yes well perhaps the MW delight she referred to, yes I see Debs wearing that.
But then Ann in her Skechers fitness gear on air, well how many shows will she be doing of the Skechers clothing, wearing the items for her other hours too!

No more likely during the long walks she was telling the guest she recently started doing on a regular basis. Itā€™s a good job thereā€™s that allowance, comes in handy

I believe they did try this at one time, many years ago.
I remember that customers where given items to sample. Then Q presenters would speak to them on the fone. Or they would film what they customers thought of items tried. That stopped many years ago. I use to cringe when customers rang in and never stopped talking and got cut off. Some people where so funny.

Why does anyone know why the beauty bashes stopped?

What I can't understand is surely with covid the presenters imo are only borrowing them is a big con. Pull the other one they don't imo. They keep what there given. They think the customers are thick as pig's muck.

My Sister always comments that all these presenters seem to have money. When you see there homes etc. I hate to see people buy all kinds on easy pay as its spreading the cost. But there must be people in alot of debt due to doing this alot. As its only Ā£16 first easy pay over so many months. But it mounts up if your buying a number of items.

My hubby went to job (can't say what he does) and he was talking to a man who had thrown out his partner. As in 18 months she had left him in 5 thousand pounds in debt via buying items off qvc in his name. He let her use his credit card as he thought once and that's how it started. It was all in his name as well. Its so sad he has to pay it all back with interest.

The harder they try the more they dig themselves into trouble,not only do they take customers for fools,they actually believe that the viewers believe them.
Talk about carictures of shopping šŸ› tv šŸ“ŗ itā€™s beyond belief,2022 and outdated returns system,high postage for individual items,tat sellers who openly boast on air,I need that item(but itā€™s sold out on air) I will ask after the show to be fixed up.
That was yesterday and guess who it was.
That person still has not learned how to behave,even after a word in her ear.
Lastly putting people into debt hurts lives ruins relationships,itā€™s easy to say all on easy pays,check out your basket It doesnā€™t affect them,but eventually what comes around goes around YOU KNOW.
Its not funny anymore because I can see people just cannot afford it,just from the Qurio app itā€™s actually sad to view.

Latest posts

Back