Freebies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC do, they take all the freebies out of what they’ve purchased from the vendor, the amount of freebies that QVC give away I doubt very much the vendor could afford to take that much of a hit.
Whoever gives the freebies away, the cost of the products given is loaded on the the purchase price customers pay.

It's the same as stores and supermarkets add a premium to every item they stock to pay for 'stock shrinkage' shop lifting, theft by staff etc.

They are very aware of some of the views expressed on this forum about the giving of freebies. Some presenters like Debbie Flint are highlighting them more than ever. This display of arrogance and disrespect shows QVC for what they are. They have little regard for their customers and the presenters are running the place to their advantage. It will not end well but they are too blinkered by greed and their huge egos to see it. When it’s all over everything that has been written about the presenters good or bad will remain on the Internet for all to see. Some of it will not help their future careers. Their future employers will probably not come from their handful of cult followers.

Because it is so tall, there is no chance of it boiling over when boiling 2 eggs (just covered in water) unlike my other saucepan of the same diameter when it has to be filled almost to the brim.
Since buying two of the Kochblume spill stoppers (different sizes) nothing has overflowed on to the hob. They’re brilliant. I bought a set for my son, who loves cooking, and he said he wished he’d had some earlier.

Since buying two of the Kochblume spill stoppers (different sizes) nothing has overflowed on to the hob. They’re brilliant. I bought a set for my son, who loves cooking, and he said he wished he’d had some earlier.
I have some, but my small pans have pouring spouts so they won't work.

I am disgusted because up to now I know Miceal and Craig have the Theragun TSV at home to “try”. What will they do with it after they have tried it all over their body. That’s 2 of them up to now with a freebie each costing £320. They might even get the Dyson to add to that by the end of the week.
Defies Flint said last night they need samples so that they can try in order to sell. How many times does she have to try the same things? Why is it often the expensive things? How does she manage to sell the products she doesn’t get samples/freebies of? That must be tough for her.
She wouldn’t last long in front of Judge Judy who would tell her she is full of baloney.

I live the way they state “this is only available on QVC” and yet they’re usually on Amazon and eBay as well. Hence why I shop at the latter two places. 😉

Granted, some of the “especially made for QVC” items aren’t immediately available elsewhere, but within a short time ..... there they are on eBay.

QVC do, they take all the freebies out of what they’ve purchased from the vendor, the amount of freebies that QVC give away I doubt very much the vendor could afford to take that much of a hit.
I think the vendors do not do these give aways, I believe strongly that it is QVC,

They are very aware of some of the views expressed on this forum about the giving of freebies. Some presenters like Debbie Flint are highlighting them more than ever. This display of arrogance and disrespect shows QVC for what they are. They have little regard for their customers and the presenters are running the place to their advantage. It will not end well but they are too blinkered by greed and their huge egos to see it. When it’s all over everything that has been written about the presenters good or bad will remain on the Internet for all to see. Some of it will not help their future careers. Their future employers will probably not come from their handful of cult followers.
Yes but I have to reiterate, this is an American company, therefore QVC here is run on American conditions and standards. Not good!

Defies Flint said last night they need samples so that they can try in order to sell.

Totally agree Evie if they NEED freebies to enable them to sell then does every single presenter get every single item that is on the shows they are going to present each month?

If not, and it is select presenters , then it is either discrimination against those who do not as this is puting them at a disadvantage at earning their living to their full potential or else it’s a load of s&&t.

Which do you think it is?

“dont piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining “

Debbie is apparently very, very happy today. Why? Her mum has just passed her dinner across the balcony. She has been really busy today. She has done a video for the Liz Earle, a video for the new Benefit product and a video for the Dyson that she is launching at 9pm on Friday. To her that probably justifies loads of freebies. How much £ is that this week? How many Dysons are being tried so far by presenters? Alex, Charlie, Debbie. There will no doubt be more. How many vacuum cleaners does one home need? Doesn’t Debbie have a number of Shark cleaners too? I could be wrong. I still don’t know what they do with all these products after they have tried them out.
Sorry to say I personally don’t think these videos help the customer. If they do that’s all well and good. I am sure QVC will be monitoring the impact on sales. Customer surveys etc. I’d love to be asked to participate in a survey but I won’t hold my breath.

Pre record presentation just during the Morning Show said Ali model has been gifted this https://www.qvcuk.com/Orly-Professional-Magnetic-Manicure-&-Pedicure-Set.product.241939.html?sc=IROA showing her using it at home

That is why it has gone up in price. I'm sure I saw it for £26, then £30, now it's £32.50 all plus P&P. I fancy that but have the cuticle pushed and can never figure out if I like it. Some days I find it does a great job, other days it is WTF is this useless bit of metal for.

The idea it has a magnetic side is great.

I saw this week the MDabbs one is now £125 and certainly not worth that. I got it for £55 as a special deal not Q and I still think that was way overpriced. I had to double check as £125 for that is way way way too much. I like it but..... Not £125 worth. And no I can't rake it on a plane as someone suggested it has sharp bits in it. Don't think it has even made it to the caravan. The leather inside is very soft and feel it is just too fragile for travelling with.

I didn't know Nanny McFee when I bought it and that is my excuse.

If someone gave me the Orly one for free.... Of course I'd say it was the best. But it would go into the QVC props cupboard for the next freebie photo I'd be obligated to take.

I go to the bother of getting the link for you and forget to post it. 06:08 is too early for me.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t buy these personal care items because I don’t trust that I wouldn’t get a returned one. They have no respect for their customers or their safety. It was a long time ago but they did send me some earrings with blood on them. Luckily I would never have tried them on without a thorough inspection,

Debbie is apparently very, very happy today. Why? Her mum has just passed her dinner across the balcony. She has been really busy today. She has done a video for the Liz Earle, a video for the new Benefit product and a video for the Dyson that she is launching at 9pm on Friday. To her that probably justifies loads of freebies. How much £ is that this week? How many Dysons are being tried so far by presenters? Alex, Charlie, Debbie. There will no doubt be more. How many vacuum cleaners does one home need? Doesn’t Debbie have a number of Shark cleaners too? I could be wrong. I still don’t know what they do with all these products after they have tried them out.
Sorry to say I personally don’t think these videos help the customer. If they do that’s all well and good. I am sure QVC will be monitoring the impact on sales. Customer surveys etc. I’d love to be asked to participate in a survey but I won’t hold my breath.
Oh bugger, i like the LE shows but not with Freebie Flinty....

I’m not sure if she will be presenting but if it’s the late slot she probably will. These are videos she has made at home to justify her freebies. They are probably for her Facebook or instagram. Their only purpose is that she thinks we are all so stupid to think that a home video of her using a vacuum cleaner will boost sales and justify her freebies. She does grab most late slots because they guarantee a non returnable sample or freebie. She is so clever that she then buys cheap products with her staff discount, like sponges or a mop, so she can smile at us and say that she bought them. I can’t stand that she thinks she can fool us because she really thinks she is succeeding. Remember she is a joke and full of baloney, thanks Judge Judy? It’s a shame her bosses do not see through her and put a stop to all this nonsense. However controlling she is surely someone can see through it and put a stop to it. If she had ever worked for me there would have been a few words.

Defies Flint said last night they need samples so that they can try in order to sell.

Totally agree Evie if they NEED freebies to enable them to sell then does every single presenter get every single item that is on the shows they are going to present each month?

If not, and it is select presenters , then it is either discrimination against those who do not as this is puting them at a disadvantage at earning their living to their full potential or else it’s a load of s&&t.

Which do you think it is?

“dont piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining “
Absolutely agree because I have great recall, and not every presenter gets items to road test so they can sell. To imply that is the stuff of nonsense, seriously pisses me off, they must think we are idiots! When was the last time you heard most of the females or the men apart from Craig tell us they got freebies for this reason, or mention in their blogs? Some do and most don’t it’s that simple. oh! and after they test them I bet they get to keep them, and not have to return for 60 days LoL🤣

As for reading this site you bet your bottom dollar at least some of them do. How else do you account for Simon Biagi when mentioned on here a couple of times about showing his hairy chest, suddenly buttoned up to his neck. It wasn’t management, otherwise they would have done so years ago if it was the wrong image. No, it was seeing comments on here 100%!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back