Freebies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Take a look at Jackie Kablers last blog on “ Stories “. Someone has asked her what happens to the presenters samples. Her answer doesn’t match what I observe. Debbie Flint wouldn’t part with any of her samples. They are in vlogs and photos all over her house. I don’t believe that Pipa is going to hand back her Dyson fan that she didn’t need to sample. They are right to call that section Stories. Jackie Kabler is a fiction writer isn’t she?
Yes right Jackie

Take a look at Jackie Kablers last blog on “ Stories “. Someone has asked her what happens to the presenters samples. Her answer doesn’t match what I observe. Debbie Flint wouldn’t part with any of her samples. They are in vlogs and photos all over her house. I don’t believe that Pipa is going to hand back her Dyson fan that she didn’t need to sample. They are right to call that section Stories. Jackie Kabler is a fiction writer isn’t she?

Well the freebie debate on here is definitely hitting home.

The whole JK blog has so obviously been set up for a planted question to enable an answer that if full of half truths and untruths.

Fake news!

DId Pipa miss out on the freebie Dyson hair products as her hair on LR 7pm show is bliddy awful. I know we all have lockdown hair but she used to say she cut her own hair when it was short.
Pippa has got the Dyson hair products, she has said previously she can’t live without them. I noticed how bad her hair has looked, and I expect that’s why she’s had it cut. So much for long term use of Dyson! I (stupidly) bought the hairdryer when it was a TSV a couple of years ago, and have found after long term use the condition of my hair has suffered. As a retired hairdresser I don’t rate it at all. It’s too small for me, more like one of those travel dryers.Now gone back to using my trusty old Babyliss.

Well judging by Pipa’s blog she loves her sample Dyson fan. I bet she won’t be cleaning it after the photo shoot and giving it back as Jackie has suggested. I am convinced they think their customers are fools. Jackie, stop embarrassing yourself, you know the score with samples. Having said that I don’t think she craves polyester quite like Freebie Flint does. Take that centigrade coat that DF is permanently attached to on her Banstead walks. At what point will she be giving that sample back?

Well judging by Pipa’s blog she loves her sample Dyson fan. I bet she won’t be cleaning it after the photo shoot and giving it back as Jackie has suggested. I am convinced they think their customers are fools. Jackie, stop embarrassing yourself, you know the score with samples. Having said that I don’t think she craves polyester quite like Freebie Flint does. Take that centigrade coat that DF is permanently attached to on her Banstead walks. At what point will she be giving that sample back?
The Q's tat peddlers are fake frauds who must think we came down in the last shower of rain. The discussions on here have got them rattled. Silly, self absorbed little people.

According to a post on their Facebook page, QVC are no longer going to stock Decleor, unless I‘ve misunderstood what I read. 😳 The question about Decleor is before the posts about their suspending the broadcast because of the death of Prince Philip.

Attachments

• 40A1218A-9EB9-49A4-983C-557C1E1FF705.jpeg
    40A1218A-9EB9-49A4-983C-557C1E1FF705.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 115
Well the freebie debate on here is definitely hitting home.

The whole JK blog has so obviously been set up for a planted question to enable an answer that if full of half truths and untruths.

Fake news!
It’s shocking and so disrespectful to their customers to reply to that question with “ Fake News “
How can the buyer trust any of them after that work of fiction reply?

Can we really believe that a large organisation like QVC would go to all the trouble of rounding up a few fans/cooking items/ovens/used bedding/cheaply made clothing/ rugs/mirrors/worn shoes/computers/phones/security cameras etc etc then go to the expense of having them cleaned, then the bother of returning them to the manufacturer? Why would the manufacturers want them back? Surely more trouble than it’s worth. Even if the presenters do have to give certain things back ( which I very much doubt) they still get to keep hundreds of pounds of expensive skin and body care, and posh food on a regular basis.

Can we really believe that a large organisation like QVC would go to all the trouble of rounding up a few fans/cooking items/ovens/used bedding/cheaply made clothing/ rugs/mirrors/worn shoes/computers/phones/security cameras etc etc then go to the expense of having them cleaned, then the bother of returning them to the manufacturer? Why would the manufacturers want them back? Surely more trouble than it’s worth. Even if the presenters do have to give certain things back ( which I very much doubt) they still get to keep hundreds of pounds of expensive skin and body care, and posh food on a regular basis.
Exactly. What does it tell us about Jackie Kabler?

I am sure Q and the companies in question "bake in" a certain number of samples, for PR purposes and testing out...but they do add to the overall costs that are always passed onto the customer.
Regrettably, with most PR now only possible on social media, all the in-house "influencers", the presenters and guests, will have received them even if they won't be presenting on air. I'm inclined to believe posting a few words and pictures will cover them off for that use. Alongside that, their other full samples will have been sent to any influencer with a big enough following, as well as more traditional media outlets.
It is a good business move for Q and the brand, but I do think it hurts us, the customer, in our wallet.

No, no & definitely.

Being a meanie I'd love to see one of the tat peddlers write a gushing post about the beauty product they were 'trialling' only to suffer a severe reaction. Obviously not life threatening, just a big red face, peeling skin, bag over head & weeks until back to normal reaction 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back