From George Clooney down

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
After gushing to Charlie (it was embarrassing to listen to) about her men's 'fragrance' she said that it would be suitable for all men, from George Clooney down. She probably sent him a bottle, but I imagine he has his own, designed especially for him, and would not be at all interested in hers. And why from George Clooney 'down,' as if he is exemplary of superior taste to all the folk 'under' him who might buy her products. Arrogant woman. Let's send her to the Tower !

Was never fussed on GC in ER but his comic turn in Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? obsessing over his hair was so funny and apologising on Graham Norton for Batman was hilarious.

Tova is nearly 80, she may not know the names of good looking younger men & sees George as a handsome man who appeals to a wide audience. From everything I've read about her I don't think for a second she said this to belittle other men, nor do I think she's arrogant.

She seems very genuine, considering her Hollywood environment. I thought she was good when Debbie Flett was presenting this week - Tova let her get on with it without interrupting or “correcting” her. Debbie was a bit too fussy with her descriptions for my liking but she did well.

Latest posts

Back