From QVC US BB - New Smashbox TSV details

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just Beauty Direct

For all your beauty needs
This appears to be a US TSV on December 27th. No price indication as yet

It's easy to go from blah to beautiful when you know smashbox's Beauty Shortcuts!

create gorgeous looks in just minutes with this set of 7 multi-tasking essentials. Receive:
(1).20oz Smile-Brightening Lip Gloss (USA);
(1).08oz Double Exposure Lip & Cheek Tint in SPEEDRACER (warm berry) (China); (2).059oz Eye Shadows in PRONTO (vanilla) & ASAP (taupe) (China);
(1).10oz Waterproof Shadow Liner in STARSTRUCK (warm fig) (USA) & Brush #30 (China);
Bionic Mascara in BLACK (.27oz) (USA).

In under 5 minutes, you're beautiful and out the door!

I want it too! Always want Smashbox.

But the eyshadow sounds awfully like one that was in a TSV a year or so ago. Jayne would know. I'll go and check the name in a minute. Not wildly exciting, but a good staple. Someone on the forum very kindly gave me this when I ran out.

I want it too! Always want Smashbox.

But the eyshadow sounds awfully like one that was in a TSV a year or so ago. Jayne would know. I'll go and check the name in a minute. Not wildly exciting, but a good staple. Someone on the forum very kindly gave me this when I ran out.

Its Two singles Sally Ann - although that doesn't mean the colours are different.
Smashbox have reformulated all their eyeshadows (they now have cashmere in them) and they do stay on much longer - the shades are beautiful. There is one called Oyster which is an absolute stunner - it is a creamy silver and it looks almost like a foil.

The two named ones (Pronto and ASAP) are not part of the current range though. They sound like 'safe' colours to me - Smashbox colours are so much better :)

Smashbox Shimmer shades

Smashbox Matte Shades

(is it just me that thinks that the Smashbox colour swatches look like jellyfish? Perhaps I need to get out more.

The US RRP on these is $16 each. I suspect that the TSV will be $39-$49 in total.

BTW - some of you may know this, but the last BE TSV was originally priced at $45 for pre-orders and at the last moment before airing on the day, they reduced it to $39 or thereabouts (which I thought was interesting!)

Its Two singles Sally Ann - although that doesn't mean the colours are different.
Aaaah. It was Smashing Jetset I was thinking of. A soft pink and a taupe. They don't look much but are incredibly useful.

I love Smashbox eyeshadows...

Aaaah. It was Smashing Jetset I was thinking of. A soft pink and a taupe. They don't look much but are incredibly useful.

I love Smashbox eyeshadows...

Smashbox have discontinued all their duo eyeshadows (except for TSVs etc) - although they are still very popular. All ours will be in our January Sale I suspect.

I know the one - and it was part of the Front Cover collection - the one that came with the mini lipglosses and the I-Prime. I think they released it as a duo on its own - we do have some although they are not on the current website.

Smashbox have reformulated all their eyeshadows (they now have cashmere in them) and they do stay on much longer - the shades are beautiful. There is one called Oyster which is an absolute stunner - it is a creamy silver and it looks almost like a foil.

The two named ones (Pronto and ASAP) are not part of the current range though. They sound like 'safe' colours to me - Smashbox colours are so much better :)

I didn't know that about the Cashmere - thanks Jayne. Don't think I will be buying this if we get it as a TSV for that reason ... and the beeswax in the mascara. :(

Latest posts

Back