Garden Day TSV 05/04/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Also have anther one call Aquilegia Pink Queen but no pics. Bought these with 36 Begonia plugs here's hoping they are a good size for planting out when they come. My Lobelia seeds are really big now a month after sowing. Moved on to a large tray. Cost just over £20.00 direct from T&M.

I never buy plug plants because I can’t be bothered with the faff, I just like plants that can be planted up when I receive them.

Just watching Julia and Little Richard on the garden show just now, and she mentioned the fact that Richard now does his own thing, with guest appearances on Q.

It might surprise you Julia but a great many of us realised this months ago. 🤣🤣🤣

It seems it only took Richard 20 Years before “doing his own thing” to realise QVC were making more money off his stuff than he was. Eventually the shilling dropped, and Richard thought “hey, I need to start developing my own stuff! YEAH! Clever wee man!👍👍👍👍

I never buy plug plants because I can’t be bothered with the faff, I just like plants that can be planted up when I receive them.

Just watching Julia and Little Richard on the garden show just now, and she mentioned the fact that Richard now does his own thing, with guest appearances on Q.

It might surprise you Julia but a great many of us realised this months ago. 🤣🤣🤣

It seems it only took Richard 20 Years before “doing his own thing” to realise QVC were making more money off his stuff than he was. Eventually the shilling dropped, and Richard thought “hey, I need to start developing my own stuff! YEAH! Clever wee man!👍👍👍👍
I was shocked how teeny tiny the Perennial lucky dip plants were. Potted on in 2 large seed trays and under a large double seed tray cover. looking ok in the sun. should romp along with some care!

I don’t know which plant TSV they are referring to but there is a post on Arsebook saying they have recieved a letter saying it’s possible some orders may not be fulfilled.

And so the 2020 debacles begin .....

“A wop bop a loo bop, a lop bam boom!”

Latest posts

Back