Fuchsia TSV 3.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Fuchsia TSV 4.jpg
    Fuchsia TSV 4.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Fuchsia TSV 5.jpg
    Fuchsia TSV 5.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 109
I had these last year and they were gorgeous, flowered all summer in my window box and even Mr CC said they were nice. High praise indeed!

CC

Plants2Gardens 6 Varieties 2 Litre Pot Hardy Fuchsia Collection
Item Number 718531
QVC Price £35.00
TSV Price £26.99
P&P £4.95

This six-piece perennial fuchsia collection from Plants2Gardens offers an array of award-winning plants that will produce beautifully showy pink, red, white and purple blooms each summer, plus come garden-ready so you can enjoy their beauty as soon as they arrive. Place these fabulous fuchsia plants in pots, containers and borders to add elegant colour and contrast to your summer garden this year and for many summers to come.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this collection directly from Plants2Gardens you’d pay £47, plus P&P. So for our Today Special Value price of just £26.99, plus P&P, you’re saving £20.01.

Delivered directly from Plants2Gardens - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (excluding Northern Ireland).

Summer colour for the future - each spring these Fuchsia plants will regrow from a tough woody-stemmed base. The individual varieties have their own characteristics, but you can be assured of plenty of attractive leaves and iconic pendulous flowers all summer long until they are nipped by the early winter frosts.

Garden ready blooms - delivered in April, each of the fuchsia plants in this collection have been grown on into two-litre pots so are ready to create an instant, dramatic display in your garden borders or containers. Remember, all hardy fuchsia plants require free-draining soil, they do not like to sit wet in winter. Grow in containers if you have heavy soil so you can move them undercover in winter to escape the rain.

The RHS seal of approval - you can buy your plants with confidence thanks to the Royal Horticultural Society's Award of Garden Merit. The UK charity's specially selected list is regularly reviewed and includes thousands of varieties, to ensure you only choose top quality plants for your garden.
  • Attracts bees and butterflies
  • Flowering period: June - October
  • Planting position: full sunshine or part-shade
  • Soil type: moist, well-drained
  • Mature size (h x w): 1m x 1m (3'3" x 3'3")
Contains:
  • 1 x Fuchsia Beacon Fuchsia (2L potted hardy shrubs) - with pink and red non-scented flowers
  • 1 x Fuchsia Snowcap Fuchsia (2L potted hardy shrubs) - with red and white f non-scented lowers
  • 1 x Fuchsia Mrs Popple Fuchsia (2L potted hardy shrubs) - with pink and purple non-scented flowers
  • 1 x Fuchsia Tom Thumb Fuchsia (2L potted hardy shrubs) - with red and purple non-scented flowers
  • 1 x Fuchsia Paula Jane Fuchsia (2L potted hardy shrubs) - with pale and dark pink non-scented flowers
  • 1 x Fuchsia Tom West Fuchsia (2L potted hardy shrubs) - with purple and red non-scented flowers with variegated foliage
  • 1 x cultural instruction booklet

Just sown 12 packet of seeds this morning, even if only a few come good it’s still cheaper than 1 pack of the annuals sold by Q .

This is my first year of intensive sowing so it’s very much pot luck. I bought the seeds before the last lockdown when they were putting gardening stuff away for Christmas stock and some were multi packet offers.

However once a year I may treat myself to a nice shrub i.e a Camelia I like Plants 2 flowers range good quality but its a treat not a habit. I live near well priced outlets that are far cheaper and also need us to support them.
If you are like me and like scented specimen plants I can recommend Rhododendron Tinkerbird - I have it in a large container.

I don't mind a gardening day, it can be very interesting.
I just hope the 'pompous little gnome' will have the day off,

I just can't pay £32 for Fushias that you can buy for £2 in Homebase or B&Q and within a few weeks they will be the size of these.

I decided to take the plunge and have ordered this TSV because I want to fill in some gaps in the garden and add more colour. The reviews for Plants2gardens, about the quality of their plants, are good and they’re located not too far from me so my justification is that I’m supporting a local business. 😉

If they are a good company, products are quality, and customer service is excellent, and prices represent a bargain over buying direct...support them. Hopefully the quality will be reflected in how long lived and flowerful they are. If its a great deal, I certainly wouldn’t refrain from buying because they’re on Q. I want to see businesses survive and prosper after the awful 12 months + we have been through.
Sadly, I don’t have a garden of my own, but I really like the guest for this brand.

I just can't pay £32 for Fushias that you can buy for £2 in Homebase or B&Q and within a few weeks they will be the size of these.
Sadly I’ve only ever seen in my local B&Q’s the cheaper bedding fushias, not these hardy versions.

I liked it hearing Debbie Flint talking of having plants on her balcony that attract bees. Not that I don’t want to encourage bees, but really is it safe to have loads of bee attracting plants on an enclosed balcony as well as close to the door to her flat.

Latest posts

Back