Garden Pick of the Month

lipstickqueen

Oh, a massive £3.99 saving. Q are getting too generous by half these days.
It is actually £34.99 direct from Auraglow, free postage for Royal Mail 48 or an extra 99p for Royal Mail 24 and they will supply the batteries for £2.49 for 4 but it only requires 3.

stratobuddy

VIP Shopper
It is actually £34.99 direct from Auraglow, free postage for Royal Mail 48 or an extra 99p for Royal Mail 24 and they will supply the batteries for £2.49 for 4 but it only requires 3.
That is a very good price for the batteries IF THEY ARE GENUINE DURACELL as they are much more elsewhere. I noticed in the demo they were using Duracells and probably based their usage estimate on using these.

EDIT - - just discovered that they are NOT Duracell, and in fact, they do not even appear to be alkaline. The batteries have a number of reviews, many of which say I haven't used them yet, so I don't know if they are any good !!!

Last edited:

Breeze

VIP Shopper
Wow...££££ 😳

ERICS MUM

VIP Shopper
Underwhelming
I’ve just seen it on the launch show. It’s not very big - our garden centre would change £15 max for that size. The QVC offering might be a ‘new’ variant but it doesn’t look any different from a common or garden rhodo.

boffy

VIP Shopper
Underwhelming
I’ve just seen it on the launch show. It’s not very big - our garden centre would change £15 max for that size. The QVC offering might be a ‘new’ variant but it doesn’t look any different from a common or garden rhodo.
I agree its overpriced by at least 50% and thats being generous. Also if your soil is Alkaline and not acid it will be a complete waste of money. PTG do reasonable sized shrubs but they are not great VFM when compared to high street stores like B&Q or your local Garden Centre.

candycane

P2G are pricey compared to other companies but everything I've had from them has been big, hasn't died and has been good quality. Their prices are on a par with our (very expensive) local garden centre. Plants I've had from the likes of T&M have been complete wastes of money.

CC

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Garden Pick of the Month January

Grumpy Gardener 12.55kg Box of Deluxe Fat Balls £34.98 Delivered
thats auto-delivery

Single

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lioness26

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks