Garden Pick of the Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They had one a couple of weeks ago with owls on it. That was the best one but I still wouldn’t have bought it because they’re too expensive. As for the Christmas ones ….. no, thanks.

I quite like the nutcracker one but I've no children or grandchildren and it's too much money. However, I've looked at these before and Super is right, they usually sell out.

CC

And you would have the bother of storing it between Christmases and will it light up in the following years?

Its not my cup of tea anyway so my money is well and truly safe.

Halloween seems to be big this year - my neighbours have had the house decorated since the start of October and I suspect they won’t come down for another couple of weeks and then it will be spooky decorations down and Christmas baubles up the same day.

I just had a look at the video and this is a bit weird. There appears to be 6 drops of lights strung out very widely spaced. Not sure what the point of them is. They would just look odd wherever you put them. I wanted outdoor lights for Christmas as I've just had my cottage painted outside but not these I'm afraid.

CC

Garden Pick of the Month November

Garden Reflections Outdoor Cascading LED Cluster Light Strand with 8 Functions £31.92 Delivered
I’m totally underwhelmed with these. I don’t like ‘warm white’ for any occasion, much prefer bright white. Looking at these pics they aren’t very bright. Better off in B&M, they have some fab lights if you can go in soon after they’ve stocked their shelves.

In my opinion, humble though it is, why have a product that has to be plugged into the mains when energy prices are so high? 🤔 They might only use a small amount of electricity but it all adds up.

Sadly I’ve had to stop feeding the little birds because it caused a rat problem. We got so much pleasure from watching them come down to the feeders, we even gave some of the familiar ones names! It was so sad to see them come down looking for their food, but the rat problem became quite bad. We have allotments at the back of our garden, and school playing fields at the side, and the rats were coming over from there. (Yes, we also have two cats!! But it became too much even for them!)

Latest posts

Back