Garden Pick of the Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not tried the moss remover but Mr CC moaned his head off after using lawn magic as it "made the grass grow too quick and now I've got to cut it. AGAIN". 🏡🏡 I agree that RJ products aren't cheap but I find them very effective.

CC

Well I’m astonished at this as a Gardening Pick Of The Month!
It’s not criticism aimed at Amanda or the product in any way.

Its just this item in my opinion could and most definitely be sold in another way and/or another time.
As April‘s Gardening Pick Of The Month when surely the garden season is upon us with it’s variety of products to be cultivated, products used to help growth, light, display, maintain, plus products to plant, grow and eat.
Selling an artificial plastic wall covering seems IMHO a bit of a kick in the teeth to QVCUK UK horticultural suppliers, Micheal, Richard and other gardening guests.
Plus at this time isn’t very inspirational for the new or avid gardener.

You got me…. penny just dropped 🤣 April 1st April Fool Good one.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
😂😂😂

Well I’m astonished at this as a Gardening Pick Of The Month!
It’s not criticism aimed at Amanda or the product in any way.

Its just this item in my opinion could and most definitely be sold in another way and/or another time.
As April‘s Gardening Pick Of The Month when surely the garden season is upon us with it’s variety of products to be cultivated, products used to help growth, light, display, maintain, plus products to plant, grow and eat.
Selling an artificial plastic wall covering seems IMHO a bit of a kick in the teeth to QVCUK UK horticultural suppliers, Micheal, Richard and other gardening guests.
Plus at this time isn’t very inspirational for the new or avid gardener.

You got me…. penny just dropped 🤣 April 1st April Fool Good one.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
😂😂😂
Does QVC have a sense of humour? Apart from in-jokes about what the producer, who’s a real card, just said in their earpiece.

The Tropical living wall is really really nice. The quality is superb for the price. I didn't know it was Gardening pick of the month so bought the trellis TSV in the white floral. Its that good it actually looks real and I have seen worse quality for double the price. It gets good reviews for a reason.

The Tropical living wall is really really nice. The quality is superb for the price. I didn't know it was Gardening pick of the month so bought the trellis TSV in the white floral. Its that good it actually looks real and I have seen worse quality for double the price. It gets good reviews for a reason.
Cheers. The website pictures don’t do it justice then. Good that it gets the Boffy Seal of Approval.

Boffy, if you're saying it's good then if anyone is thinking about it then that's a good review (y) It's not for me but they are fashionable and it might be a good buy for some people.

CC

Boffy, if you're saying it's good then if anyone is thinking about it then that's a good review (y) It's not for me but they are fashionable and it might be a good buy for some people.

CC
QVC sell a few different styles of the living wall and they always get great reviews. I just hope QVC dont Let the side down with inferior quality as they are Pick of the Month. I have ordered 2 of the TSV's with the white flowers and on waitlist for the living wall.

The Bundleberry living wall is 39.4 inches wide and long. It comes in 4 sections so its 39.4 divided by 4 so around 10inches square each piece. You can cut them and they interlock

It is just awful tat, there is much nicer available on the open market.
My thoughts exactly! 😉
Think they’re awful and look really naff...

And I don’t personally think there is such a thing as a nice “faux living wall” - the name says it all - or any faux plant or flower for that matter (don’t get the point at all!)

However if people like them and they serve a purpose, then good!
Don’t think adding plastic flowers or lights helps though, but each to their own.

I can see how they could help camouflage something ugly like bins or something from a distance?!

My thoughts exactly! 😉
Think they’re awful and look really naff...

And I don’t personally think there is such a thing as a nice “faux living wall” - the name says it all - or any faux plant or flower for that matter (don’t get the point at all!)

However if people like them and they serve a purpose, then good!
Don’t think adding plastic flowers or lights helps though, but each to their own.

I can see how they could help camouflage something ugly like bins or something from a distance?!
The living wall is flexible "tiles" of foliage that you attach to walls or fences. Hombase do some and even though I love their products usually the living walls are very very sparse with not enough density of leaves. The Budleberry ones are very good quality.

Latest posts

Back