Garden Pick of the Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/uk/house-and-home/gardening-advice/a39648365/amanda-holden-faux-foliage-wall-garden/

not sure if that will work - I do appreciate it is tongue in cheek but you know how daft people are!
Link worked :)

Had a look and it/she does look silly!🙄

And I’m afraid for me the photo doesn’t help because I can see *exactly* how plasticky a couple of “plants” look!

But sure anyone’s who’s ordered it and likes these living wall thingies will love it on their fences :)

Please post photos Boffy as it is so much more informative to see them in real homes as opposed to staged sets/lighting/other sales ploys.

CC

Link worked :)

Had a look and it/she does look silly!🙄

And I’m afraid for me the photo doesn’t help because I can see *exactly* how plasticky a couple of “plants” look!

But sure anyone’s who’s ordered it and likes these living wall thingies will love it on their fences :)
Here is the Bundleberry tsv. I think its fabulous even though it got poor reviews

Attachments

• Q_1650056201881.jpg
    Q_1650056201881.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 92
I like the fact that its paved so no soil and large pots would take up a lot of space as its the narrow side return. It really brightens up a dark long corridor. Will put some tiny fairy lights on a timer. The lighted ones got poor reviews as they did not last Long. I am waiting for the living wall to go around the door opposite this fence as thats brick and the living walls are my favourite.

I like the fact that its paved so no soil and large pots would take up a lot of space as its the narrow side return. It really brightens up a dark long corridor. Will put some tiny fairy lights on a timer. The lighted ones got poor reviews as they did not last Long. I am waiting for the living wall to go around the door opposite this fence as thats brick and the living walls are my favourite.
Sounds nice and lights will be pretty - sorry wasn’t meant to offend with above comment, just being (too?!) honest ;)

Bought two more to finish off the bare fence below. But it will be the plain one with no flowers as thats sold out.

I see she has issued a photograph of herself on a lounger with this item being used like a towel to lie on! Now it’s not my thing so it doesn’t matter but would it not be very uncomfortable next to your body?
Note the small print at very top of page. “ We earn a commission etc, etc”.
So, another paid for by Q promotion?

Hmm - the garden pick of the month, tropical living wall - which previously had nil reviews, now has 49. Wonder why the reviews weren’t showing previously. To me, it still looks less dense with sparser coverage, compared to the previous living wall panels which looked full and plush. Huge gaps showing the back framework can be clearly seen on the photos. Wonder if the quality of this latest batch has reduced in line with the price?

Hmm - the garden pick of the month, tropical living wall - which previously had nil reviews, now has 49. Wonder why the reviews weren’t showing previously. To me, it still looks less dense with sparser coverage, compared to the previous living wall panels which looked full and plush. Huge gaps showing the back framework can be clearly seen on the photos. Wonder if the quality of this latest batch has reduced in line with the price?

I noticed that last night. Heres hoping its exactly the same quality as the original item. I will know because I still have the old stock from last year and will be comparing them very very carefully. To be fair regarding the gaps the picture is showing the wall on a lit/white background.

The old reviews are good though. Its to make customers buy a new product based on old reviews of an old product. Very Sneaky. Heres hoping its the old item at a good price with free p&p.
Why am I laughing :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I hope it is the old one though. I'm just an old cynic.

CC

On one of the presentations, they said this garden POTM item was to celebrate Amanda’s 5 year anniversary at QVC and it was a limited edition. That statement made me think more so that it’s a ‘special’ buy promotion and may differ from the previous version with the good reviews. That’s unfair if that’s the case.

On one of the presentations, they said this garden POTM item was to celebrate Amanda’s 5 year anniversary at QVC and it was a limited edition. That statement made me think more so that it’s a ‘special’ buy promotion and may differ from the previous version with the good reviews. That’s unfair if that’s the case.
Well if its anywhere inferior it will go back and I get all my postage costs refunded. They are not cheap.

The Bundleberry living wall came this afternoon. Its very very good quality. I bought the one with the white lilies.
That’s good news. QVC should change the photos on line as the foliage on the panels looks very sparse in places. I’m wondering now whether to reorder the tropical version - I cancelled my original order a couple weeks ago.

The tropical one with the big lilies is lovely its not the exact same denseness in places because of the lililes but still very nice. Also the two trellis came to finish off the long garden fence. My youngest daughter is going to help with the Living wall she likes them.

The TSV in the older design is the exact same as the old stock. Its a more classic living wall look imo without the exotic looking red/white lilies

Latest posts

Back