Garden Pick of the Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Im having a senior moment !

Is there a gardening pick of the month or is it just beauty ?

Im having a senior moment !

Is there a gardening pick of the month or is it just beauty ?

Yes there is a GPOTM,

there is gardening as aprils is richard jackson flower power but we dont really deal with the gardening one on here

Please do not be rude.

Whilst we don't have a thread for GPOTM we deal with all aspects of Q that people want.

there is gardening as aprils is richard jackson flower power but we dont really deal with the gardening one on here

Not surprised the GPOTM isn’t discussed much here if that’s what you tell people, if it’s QVC related, as Sazza says, it can be discussed here.

if flower power was £10 I would buy it but the high street has some excellent plant food for a fraction of the price. in fact when Wilkos have their end of summer sale its time to stock up on Patio magic and Phosphrogen plant food!

if flower power was £10 I would buy it but the high street has some excellent plant food for a fraction of the price. in fact when Wilkos have their end of summer sale its time to stock up on Patio magic and Phosphrogen plant food!

Richard does small sizes of several products on his own website. I got flower power and root booster under £10 and container magic for £11.99. They also do a small size of lawn magic and there's only one postage cost, think it was £4.95. There's cheaper products out there but if you do like RJ's (as I do) then you don't need to pay the prices for the big tubs.

CC

I think the POM for May are some plants by Thompson and Morgan. Can't remember the name they flashed up on screen though.

I ordered plants on 20 April now 1 May and still showing as in process. god Only knows what state they will be in.

The last 2 plant orders were quick and fairly decent but this has just reminded me why I stopped shopping.

2 items from eBay at weekend are waiting for me to pick up at Argos.

They aren't pick of the month but those sunflowers that are on with Thompson & Morgan are good. I bought two last year and put in half barrels and the display was gorgeous. Everyone commented on them as there were so many flowers and so cheerful as well. Plants are a bit hit and miss though when you buy them off the telly but QVC to be fair are very good at refunds if they die within the 30 day mbg (I did once have to send a photo of said dead plants).

CC

not a great lover f bare roots...trying to get them to "root" being the operative word

I like tulips but not keen on the colour of these, plus they are tall at nearly 24 ins. Very windy in my garden in spring and they would be blown about.

Expensive too, I like to get a dozen bulbs for £3 in Aldi.

Latest posts

Back