Garden Pick of the Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

this is worth about a fiver if you did it yourself
Boffy, you're saving me a fortune! I've already found a suitable planter in the shed and the local shop has some pansies for £3. Tons of ivy on the neighbours fence which I could cut and root and there you go. Can't do anything about the QVC primulas though that aren't on their way as they're delayed.

CC

Boffy, you're saving me a fortune! I've already found a suitable planter in the shed and the local shop has some pansies for £3. Tons of ivy on the neighbours fence which I could cut and root and there you go. Can't do anything about the QVC primulas though that aren't on their way as they're delayed.

CC
Don’t accept delivery???

CC
if they are late QVC have broken the contract and would have broken your budget...refuse delivery or better still cancel them QVC plants are a total rip off

if they are late QVC have broken the contract and would have broken your budget...refuse delivery or better still cancel them QVC plants are a total rip off

Too late! I was out and my lovely postie left them in the boot box. They are Plants 2 Gardens though and I've got some of their winter pansies from more than a year ago that still come back and flower (self seeding I suppose). I did want these blue zebras so I'm not going to send back. I'm such a sap.

CC

Bird feeding station wow how novel we are so lucky the Q buyers have searched high and low using their huge buying power to get this super deal for us

This will topple In the wind all the seeds etc scattered and pigeons and squirrels will do large whoopsies in the garden after they have scoffed the food. I have a Guardman feeder with a heavy cast iron/lead base to stop this happening

Garden Pick of the Month January

Grumpy Gardener 12.55kg Box of Deluxe Fat Balls £31.98 Delivered

Single

Auto-Delivery
They ought to be good at 64p a ball. I don’t know how well they are received by the birds, though, and maybe people think they are well worth it?

I got a box of 150 berry, seed and fat balls from eBay, delivered last week. Only £17 (actually I had a £5 voucher code so even cheaper). Sadly, the birds seem to have abandoned my garden lately, even before the new food was presented to them. They had better return soon now I’ve got all those 🎱 🎾 🏀 !

They ought to be good at 64p a ball. I don’t know how well they are received by the birds, though, and maybe people think they are well worth it?

I got a box of 150 berry, seed and fat balls from eBay, delivered last week. Only £17 (actually I had a £5 voucher code so even cheaper). Sadly, the birds seem to have abandoned my garden lately, even before the new food was presented to them. They had better return soon now I’ve got all those 🎱 🎾 🏀 !

Watch out!!! The rats will love them!

I don’t know if I should try these as the birds don’t seem very keen on the ones that I bought from pets at home much preferring the sunflower hearts, I’ve also started buying Waitrose dog food for the fox 🦊 that visits every evening.😊
The dog food should suit hedgehogs too. Take away service only though, during lockdown 😻

Watch out!!! The rats will love them!
Yes, I had a box of 50 fat balls in a box with lid. The rats chewed a whole in the box and ATE ALL 50 OF THEM. I don't want to see the size of the rats after that, probably bigger than the dog.

I've been putting out a bit of food (very small bit) for the robin that comes to the garden and today I saw him attack a sparrow that was trying to feed, quite harshly as well. Never seen birds guarding food before.

CC

Latest posts

Back