Garden Studio

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
Just caught tech hour at 4pm and an item with Charlie and James Murden
Turns out James has had built a garden studio for his presentations, just goes to show the cash they are paid o_O

Attachments

• FA9DCF26-A61A-4D1D-AC44-5897D01B4B3B.jpeg
    FA9DCF26-A61A-4D1D-AC44-5897D01B4B3B.jpeg
    303.6 KB · Views: 22

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
It looks like a lot of the Q "generalist" guests have quite a snazzy setup at home. They have had some really nice backdrops on show.
I imagine they must have other work they do outside of Q, and if they are classed as freelancers, the investment might not be horrendous, and would certainly yield some tax deductions.
A garden studio sounds fancy, but it will be less disruptive to their families.

Grizelda

VIP Shopper
I think they stage their backdrops. I would too if I'd be on TV .. a few plants and a nice picture.

iloveshopping

VIP Shopper
It looks like a lot of the Q "generalist" guests have quite a snazzy setup at home. They have had some really nice backdrops on show.
I imagine they must have other work they do outside of Q, and if they are classed as freelancers, the investment might not be horrendous, and would certainly yield some tax deductions.
A garden studio sounds fancy, but it will be less disruptive to their families.
You can project any style of images onto a back wall

Twilight

VIP Shopper
I have to say I think Matt Hancock is doing a better job than some of his colleagues.
I have to say that most people would find what I've done to a cardboard mask of hand2coq quite shocking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fireworks Stores

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks