Gardening

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
I sometimes do a bit of a comparison (not often enough) and today I was seeing the RJ natural fertiliser which is chicken manure pellets. QVC are selling 4.5kg for £18 with £5.95!!! postage. You can buy CMP on Amazon 20kg for £21.99 and free delivery or 8kg for £12.99 with £4.49 postage. Makes the RJ offering seem like a very poor deal. It made me a bit cross really as that's just blatant ripping off.

Gill Gauntlett is suggesting you buy your mum a garden broom for Mother's Day. What are they on?

CC

You’ll always find 99% of what QVC are flogging a lot cheaper elsewhere, the excessive postage and dearer prices are to pay for their massive overheads including presenters freebies and the “free” phone number.

I sometimes do a bit of a comparison (not often enough) and today I was seeing the RJ natural fertiliser which is chicken manure pellets. QVC are selling 4.5kg for £18 with £5.95!!! postage. You can buy CMP on Amazon 20kg for £21.99 and free delivery or 8kg for £12.99 with £4.49 postage. Makes the RJ offering seem like a very poor deal. It made me a bit cross really as that's just blatant ripping off.

Gill Gauntlett is suggesting you buy your mum a garden broom for Mother's Day. What are they on?

CC

Perhaps buy the Garden Broom for MIL to fly around on.....much better idea.

Perhaps buy the Garden Broom for MIL to fly around on.....much better idea.

Well actually MY mum could do a very good job of flying around on it but I have to be nice! She's going out for tea instead which will cost much more than a £20 broom.

CC

Latest posts

Back