Garmin TSV 3.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 63
  • Garmin TSV 4.jpg
    Garmin TSV 4.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Garmin TSV 5.jpg
    Garmin TSV 5.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 55
Someone has asked if it can be charged from the USB cable supplied, or do you HAVE to use the car charger.

I've replied that I want to know this too, as I don't have a car, and can someone please answer it before the end of the TSV (they haven't posted it yet).

Needless to say, the response is complete silence.

QVC never seem to answer any questions, even though they have a so-called expert in the studio.

The whole ask a question feature is a completely pointless SHAMBLES.

I put up a simple question about charging, and it was rejected.

And yet, they allowed this question (which is actually more of a statement).

It said----

(HEADING) - - - - - - Not a good price?

(QUESTION)- - - - - It is only £79 on Ebay.

I don’t know whether or not you got an answer to your question about charging the Garmin, stratobuddy, but with both of mine I can charge them in the house using the USB charger and can also charge them in the car via the USB charger in there. I also have the option of charging it via the cigarette lighter.

I don’t know whether or not you got an answer to your question about charging the Garmin, stratobuddy, but with both of mine I can charge them in the house using the USB charger and can also charge them in the car via the USB charger in there. I also have the option of charging it via the cigarette lighter.
Someone else asked the question about charging from USB. I asked a supplementary to that, asking if the QVC "expert" in the studio could answer while it was still a TSV.

My question was rejected, despite the "question" quoted above saying you could buy it cheaper elsewhere!

The other question about USB charging was nor answered, needless to say, so these qusttions are completely pointless.

I did some research online, and it was ambiguous about USB charging.

I was going to use it on my bike (I sometime get lost) and for walking and on bus and coach trips to follow my route, using an external USB power pack.

But my research showed it was rather a low-end GPS, despite Q's hype.

WHAT A SHAMBLES (again) the "Ask a question" is.

Latest posts

Back