Gary Cockerill

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Katy spent the first 10 mins banging on about easy pays, money back guarantee, packaging, prices, money back guarantee again and again.......!

Finally the info on the actual product shades. Yuk, that foundation looks like cement.

I've switched off 😑

Well I thought he came over as a very nice chap! I have to say I could have done with a clearer run through the foundation colours. It did look very thick in the pot but might have moved well with a brush. What I didn’t understand was when they said that the primer looked darker than Ali’s skin but it blended in as you applied it. Yet neither of the 2 products in that tube looked dark to me so what was that about?

I didn’t like any of the liquid lipstick shades and I did think it was odd there was no blusher, but then he said they were coming soon. So on the whole I thought it was quite an enjoyable show, he needs to get the colours prepped on his arm in advance to give a better run through and they need a proper make up artist or GC doing the faces.

Katy did the Molton Brown show today and was forever wanging on about the 3EZP in that too. I’m now sick of hearing about them.

He looks like Rylan with silver hair 😂🤣😂

Well I thought he came over as a very nice chap! I have to say I could have done with a clearer run through the foundation colours. It did look very thick in the pot but might have moved well with a brush. What I didn’t understand was when they said that the primer looked darker than Ali’s skin but it blended in as you applied it. Yet neither of the 2 products in that tube looked dark to me so what was that about?

I didn’t like any of the liquid lipstick shades and I did think it was odd there was no blusher, but then he said they were coming soon. So on the whole I thought it was quite an enjoyable show, he needs to get the colours prepped on his arm in advance to give a better run through and they need a proper make up artist or GC doing the faces.

Katy did the Molton Brown show today and was forever wanging on about the 3EZP in that too. I’m now sick of hearing about them.

I looked at the video of the model(his own) apply the foundation, she used the flat brush then blended it in with a sponge. It's on the QVC website. A round buffer brush would have done it all. The primer to me looked really shiny as I said before, a primer usually is one shade suits all as its colourless. Sometimes they will make ones for ladies of colour which will be bronze colour.

I noticed a message going across the bottom of the screen from one of his fans asking Kathy to get Gary to give her name a shout out. No chance dear, she was too busy shouting about the easy pay codes, £5 off for your first purchase etc to even look at the messages. Gary was lucky to get a word in.
I actually felt quite sorry for him as you could see he was a bit nervous and anxious to show the shades on his arm, who would have thought he was once a coal miner 😄

Well I had a mad moment as out of curiosity I ordered the eyeshadow pallette, I want to see what the quality is like.I remember him from years ago when he used to do Jordan's (as she was known at the time)makeup and was best pals with Pricey. If it's crap it will go back;) The huge jar for the foundation is a bit OTT you couldn't fit that in your clutch bag on a night out.

I actually felt quite sorry for him as you could see he was a bit nervous and anxious to show the shades on his arm, who would have thought he was once a coal miner 😄

Leighton Denny was a binman

La Prairie has done a foundation with a concealer in the lid since last century. Never used myself but know about. And other brands also have done them. So Katy getting all excited about that.

He looks like Rylan with silver hair 😂🤣😂
Never used to look like that each week he was in OK with his fella and Lizzi Cundy at the opening of an envelope :unsure: o_O

Leighton Denny was a binman

La Prairie has done a foundation with a concealer in the lid since last century. Never used myself but know about. And other brands also have done them. So Katy getting all excited about that.
Following the hair contraption it doesn’t take much with the faked excitement

OH, his mate Daisy Lowe is promoting his makeup range.

To be honest all the pouting and glitter shine lippy. Not exactly what QVC audiences go for.

Have never seen makeup with ladies faces on it but not much of a buyer though so it maybe the norm but who the heck are all these?
In any chance it doesn’t make me want to buy cause makes me feel even more intimidated and inferior
03B9D00F-5465-4877-8330-7111FD116B6B.jpeg

Latest posts

Back