Gatineau Beauty Passport

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dips

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if you can get the throat gel on you Beauty Passport once again. I've held off redeeming my BPs for over a year since they withdrew the throat gel but I would like to know if anone has redeemed recently?

I know just what you mean! Such a disappointment when they changed the options. Luckily I had an old one which I had not used so can at least get one more set after the current card. It takes quite a while to fill them up I find!!

Dips, I've got two passports which have the throat gel offer on them and also some points which I haven't redeemed because I don't use Gatineau anymore. I'll pop them in the post to you.

Dips, I've got two passports which have the throat gel offer on them and also some points which I haven't redeemed because I don't use Gatineau anymore. I'll pop them in the post to you.

:wave:Hi Spends, funny talking to you over here! Thank you so much about the offer of BP, which is so kind of you, but are you sure you don't want to sell them on Ebay, I'm sure you'd be able?

Mazza, I'll update this thread with the answer I get from Gatineau from the lady that Holmca suggested.

I know just what you mean! Such a disappointment when they changed the options. Luckily I had an old one which I had not used so can at least get one more set after the current card. It takes quite a while to fill them up I find!!

Mazza

I have had the following reply from Gatineau :clapping:
Thank you for your email. Please post in your completed Gatineau passport(s) and we can honour the Throat Gel as your chosen gift(s).

I must also make clear that the delay in updating on this was due to me, the response I received from Gatineau was very prompt, so credit where credit is due in this case :clapping:

Final update, arrived back home from work today to find my throat gel had been delivered, so if you've been holding onto your BP like me, now's the time to redeem.

I would also say a massive thank you to my craft friends Spendloads and Judith for their generosity and kindness, the world would be a much happier place if there were more peeps like those two ladies in it.

I completed a passport last week, which had the throat gel, and I have noticed that recent cards don't have the same options. I still posted it off and did wonder if I would get a call saying the gel was no longer available but it came back within about 2 days! Really very fast. They were fantastic; this is the second time I have redeemed a passport and many thanks to them but a shame options have now changed.

I am very close to completing a throat gel passport so am glad they are still honouring them. I did see in the reviews for the 1/12 TSV (which is on sale already and has been bought and received...) that the full size items DID NOT HAVE POINTS on them. I don't know if that means they are printed on the instruction card, but if not that seems to be a bit of a bummer for all us collectors.

Oops, my bad! It is not the TSV I mentioned in the last post so sorry if I have misled anyone. It is the Xmas collection of melatogenine cos the TSV is something else. The points comments in the reviews still apply though.

Latest posts

Back