Gatineau TSV 07/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not Floracil again!!! I gave my last one away. The rest sounds good but will brace myself for the price. I like Gatineau but I think my next purchase should be something retinol. Might see more results. Any recommendations welcome😀

My recommendation: Don't buy this tsv :)
Me too. Gatineau (IMO) is the Emperor's New Clothes. Huge price, huge hype, OK products, ok or no results. As I say just my opinion. There's been a couple of products I've bought that have been goodish and I've posted before on those but it's not my best brand.

CC

Gatineau 4 Piiece Collagen Hydrate & Glow Skincare Collection TSV 07/06/20

In Both
Perfection Ultime Daily shield SPF 50+ 30ml
Collagene Expert Ultimate Smoothing Serum 30ml
Floracil Eye Make-Up Remover 400ml

Either

Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Cream 30ml

or

Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream 30ml

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 122
I don't think I shall bother as I haven't finished the last Floracil yet although I do like that serum. I shall just carry on watching the Spooks box set that day so I don't get tempted.

Re Floracil, I had terrible trouble with that dispenser, it flooded out! I had to swap it with one from my useful "stash of old pumps in case one breaks"! Also, whilst on the topic, I am currently using Perfection Ultime (OK but not that brilliant) from a TSV which included a cream serum (OK, prefer this collagen one though or Decleor) and a 15ml primer from a rubber topped dropper. Well that has been absolutely useless, doesn't suck up any product at all in the little glass tube so I have to remove that and just tap the primer into my hand.

Gatineau is too rich for my skin. The different kinds I’ve tried have always left me looking shiny and have made no difference to my skin. I also bought the floracil ages ago and found it made my eyes sting, so I’ve gone back to using micellar water which removes waterproof mascara and causes no smarting.

Gatineau 4 Piece Collagen Hydrate & Glow Skincare Collection
Item Number: 242138
QVC Price £98.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £3.95

This four-piece beauty collection from Gatineau features supersize, bestselling Floracil Eye Make-Up Remover and full size Collagene Expert Ultimate Smoothing Serum and Perfection Ultime Daily Shield SPF 50+, along with your choice of luxe Age Benefit or Melatogenine moisturiser. Create a hydrating and glow-boosting daily skincare ritual with the help of this superb set from the Gatineau experts.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this four-piece Collagen Hydrate & Glow Skincare Collection individually directly from Gatineau you'd pay £202 for the Age Benefit option and £198 for the Melatogenine MorphoBiotique option. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.96, plus P&P, you're saving £128.09 on the Age Benefit option and £124.09 on the Melatogenine MorphoBiotique option.

Your complete routine - boasting a make-up removing cleanser, high factor SPF 50 and facial serum, plus your choice of moisturiser, this collection is fantastic way to create a new daily regime. Use Floracil Eye Make-Up Remover both morning and evening to give skin a quick cleanse, Collagene Expert Ultimate Smoothing Serum is fantastic both under SPF or moisturiser, and Perfection Ultime Daily Shield SPF 50 provides superb protection with a hydrating finish, without leaving a white caste on your skin.

The choice is yours - the Melatogenine moisturiser is a great option to help tackle those early signs of ageing, while the Age Benefit formula is a fantastic choice of a more mature or drier complexion.

Professional quality - this collection contains Gatineau's powerful skincare formulations combined with high-quality natural ingredients, which help to deliver long-lasting results that you would expect from a professional salon treatment, all in the comfort of your own home.

All collections contain:
  • 1 x Floracil Eye Make-Up Remover (400ml; supersize) - a gentle, fragrance-free cleansing lotion for the eyes that helps to instantly remove the most stubborn of make-up. Features a non-oily and non-drying formula
  • 1 x Perfection Ultime Daily Shield SPF 50+ (30ml; full size) - a lightweight, fast-absorbing and silky cream designed to help protect skin from the ageing effects of UV rays, without clogging pores
  • 1 x Collagene Expert Ultimate Smoothing Serum (30ml; full size) - this smoothing, collagen-boosting serum works to help add a glow to your complexion and give the appearance of plumper, more radiant skin
Make your choice:
  • 1 x Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Cream (30ml; full size) - a luxurious face cream formulated to help target those early signs of ageing, especially the appearance of vertical lines such as frown lines and marionette lines. Combines Melatogenine and MorphoTriPeptide technologies with great burdock root and chestnut seed extract
Or:
  • 1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream for Dry Skin (30ml; full size) - this is a revitalising moisturiser enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extract, red algae, calcium and almond oil and is developed to help improve visible signs of ageing, while adding a dewy, moisturised effect
How to use: Floracil Eye Make-Up Remover:
  • Shake well before use
  • Pour onto two cotton pads and place over each eye to soak and dissolve your make-up
  • Sweep the pads across your eyes to wipe away
  • Keep your bottle in the fridge for an extra cooling and refreshing treatment
Collagene Expert Ultimate Smoothing Serum:
  • Apply to your skin in light, upward strokes after cleansing
Your choice of moisturiser:
  • Morning and evening, apply this cream to a cleansed face, neck and decollete using light, circular motions
Perfection Ultime Daily Shield SPF 50 :
  • Smooth over your skin after applying moisturiser, 15 minutes before going outside
  • Also makes a great base for make-up

Latest posts

Back