Gatineau TSV 08/08/20

Mazza

VIP Shopper
I quite like it. I am not persuaded Defilift will do anything for your jawline though. I love the gommage that smells of oranges and the creamy mask, also the neck cream and a couple of the face creams. I really disapproved of the drops in the last TSV though as the delivery system packed up almost immediately.

Bigbean

I used to like the Defi-lift face cream but in this day and age (or perhaps any day and age!) these TSV prices are just too much. I can’t afford the best part of £75 on beauty items which seem to come up weekly at these ‘fabulous’ prices. So it’s a no from me too.

donna255

VIP Shopper
I remember way back Gatineau and Elemis were the first to bring out the tan accelerators. I got one in TSV and just gave it away as not a sunbather, idea of hell is sitting on a beach or beside a pool.

Bea Frugal

VIP Shopper
I’ve now decided that I too am over Gatineau.
I have issues with the gommage - I can rub away at it and it just stays oily. I’ve watched Michaela demonstrate using it thickly as a peel off mask and tried that but again, nothing. OH took one look and asked if I had butter on my face as it started to drip off my chin. I’m thinking I might use it up as a cuticle oil!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeroot6402
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks