Gatineau TSV 08/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had e mail today & reckon the value is £265 direct.
Defilift 3D perfect design cream 50ml £89 direct
Perfection Ultime drops 18ml £45 direct
Defilift 3D firming neck cream 50ml £49 direct
Body oil 200ml £66 direct
Defilift toned facial roller £16 direct

1595505553295.png

It will be interesting 🤔 to hear what BS they come out with regarding the facial roller ,it may feel nice on the skin but there is no benefit, also I’ve never rated the neck cream, but then again I hated the Prai one and that seems to have cult status.

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 132
  • Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 160
Any idea on tsv price please?? I wonder if its easy pay, otherwise i won't be buying it. Thank you for any advice on it. Its greatly appreciated x

I’ve never seen a good review of this brand online! Nothing on youtoob or beauty bloggers (other than the ones who get free stuff from qvc and say it’s the best ever), I’ve tried it, tried different new formulas using high tech ingredients and well it’s still very....meh!

I tried it years ago, back when we all used to fall for the hype......well I did :rolleyes:

The famous neck cream caused a rash, I looked like I had fallen into nettles neck first 🥵

I’ve never seen a good review of this brand online! Nothing on youtoob or beauty bloggers (other than the ones who get free stuff from qvc and say it’s the best ever), I’ve tried it, tried different new formulas using high tech ingredients and well it’s still very....meh!

I totally agree! I REALLY wanted to like it, esp. as I need a replacement for Decleor and I bought the last 2 body ones and I was really unimpressed. All hype. Cancelled the Auto deliveries. My search will continue.

Gatineau 5 Piece Defilift 3D Skincare Collection
Item Number: 242158
QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £3.95

This comprehensive Gatineau selection features three heroes from the bestselling Defilift 3D range, all formulated to promote a more lifted look for both face and body, plus Perfection Ultime Radiance Perfecting Drops to help perfect your complexion. Complete with the Contouring Facial Roller so you can create your own facial massage technique at home, pamper your skin with this head-to-toe collection from the Gatineau experts.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this five-piece Defilift 3D Skincare Collection individually directly from Gatineau, you'd pay £265. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.96, plus P&P, you're saving £191.55.

A salon secret - part of Gatineau's Defilift 3D line is the Defilift 3D Body Oil. This formula is a favourite among salon professionals and is used to target and improve the look of uneven skin texture and firmness, while also boosting hydration - this is Gatineau's recipe for high-intensity toning, in a bottle.

Ready, aim, target - specifically created to focus on firming and lifting the appearance of your skin from head to toe, this collection showcases fantastic Defilift products for your face and body, all created so that so you can feel more skin confident.

Reveal radiance - the perfect bridge between skincare and make-up, the Perfection Ultime Radiance Perfecting Drops work to soften the look of fine lines, while helping to create a beautifully illuminated glow. Use as the last step in your morning routine to wake up your make-up!

Professional quality at home - renowned for their scientific approach to skincare, Gatineau's products are used in luxurious spas and salons across the globe. With this collection, you can take your beauty routine to professional heights and enjoy the ultimate Gatineau treatment every day.

Contains:

• 1 x Defilift 3D Body Oil (200ml; full size) - a luxurious body oil formulated to help skin feel intensively hydrated, firm and smooth, while working to tone the look of skin, as well as reduce the appearance of uneven texture. Enriched with ivy extract, green tea, vitamin E, and grape seed oil
  • 1 x Defilift 3D Perfect Design Performance Volume Cream (50ml; full size) - a moisturising cream to help temporarily restore the skin's feeling of firmness and create an illuminating veil, giving your complexion a more refined, radiant and healthy look. Infused with mango extract, hyaluronic acid and shea butter
  • 1 x Defilift 3D Firming Neck & Decolletage Gel (50ml; full size) - this refreshing and revitalising gel formula is enriched with Fixlift technology and helps to visibly firm and tighten this delicate area, leaving it looking smoother and more lifted
  • 1 x Perfection Ultime Radiance Perfecting Drops (18ml; full size) - infused with RedSnow, marula oil, vitamin C, sunflower oil, blurring microspheres and hyaluronic acid. This powerhouse of radiance-boosting ingredients helps to keep your complexion looking hydrated, fresh and glowing
  • 1 x Contouring Facial Roller - this facial roller works to mimic the movements used in Gatineau salon facials. It has been designed to help reduce the appearance of puffiness, while giving you an instantly more toned feel and a fresh and healthy glow
How to use:
Defilift 3D Body Oil:

• Smooth over your entire body in light, upward strokes
Defilift 3D Firming Neck & Decolletage Gel:

• Apply morning and evening before your moisturiser from the decollete up to the jawline, using gentle upward strokes
Defilift 3D Perfect Design Performance Volume Cream:

• Massage into your skin in light upward motions
  • Follow with serum
Perfection Ultime Radiance Perfecting Drops:

• The last step in your morning routine, apply a few drops to the face after your moisturiser or combine with your moisturiser first
  • Can also be worn over make-up or combined with foundation
Contouring Facial Roller:

• Can be used alone or in conjunction with your favourite serum or oil

ml for ml

Defilift 3D perfect design cream 50ml £89 direct cost £24.82
Perfection Ultime drops 18ml £45 direct cost £12.55
Defilift 3D firming neck cream 50ml £49 direct cost £13.67
Body oil 200ml £66 direct cost £18.41
Defilift toned facial roller £16 direct cost £4.46

Worth £265 direct cost £73.91 incl p&p used in calculations , not going to buy as have a bit of a stash.

I’ve been convinced for a while that the likes of Judith Williams, M Asam, Gatineau and Elizabeth Grant were made by the same company. These Chinese gadgets certainly are https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/elizabeth-grant-gold-finish-uplift-roller-485210?query=fh_view_size=24&fh_location=%2f%2fidealworld%2fen_GB%2f%24s%3delizabeth_grant&fh_sort=-_match_rate%2c-onair_iw%2c-new_iw%2c-salescash_iw was in an Elizabeth Grant four piece set costing £34.99 last year, and lo and behold, late to the party Gatineau have it now too. Only difference between these brands is Elizabeth Grant is staunchly against animal testing, the other two aren’t, oh and the price.

Revlon has owned Gatineau since the late 90s or early 00s for a long time.

Those roller things have been around for a few years now and no they will do nothing. Yes, Gatineau late to the party.

I haven't bought Gatineau it must be well over 10 years, didn't really do anything for me. The neck gel people raved about then one day Andrew said but you need to use a cream over it! When everyone just used it on its own. The famous eye makeup remover truth I think it was the size that dazzled us, 400mls compared to usual brand sizes of 120mls. And it never was that good, well not for me just had mascara on my lashes and I never use waterproof. Simple far better at the job.

Latest posts

Back