Gatineau TSV 11/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On the subject of Gatineau, does anyone know if they have discontinued the melatogenine mask? It's sold out almost everywhere on line - the only place that has it in stock is Next (I didn't realise they'd started selling beauty products) and it's at the full price for a 75ml tube. They've also got it included in a kit that's better value but I'm well stocked on the other items included in it. This has genuinely been one of my must have, desert island products for years now. I thought I had one left in my stash but I'm right out and can only find one open for bidding on eBay. :eek:

I’m trying something different for skincare, Beauty Bites from Holland & Barrett, made with bovine collagen, the tester said after eating one bar for 2 weeks her skin was glowing 😊

I’m trying something different for skincare, Beauty Bites from Holland & Barrett, made with bovine collagen, the tester said after eating one bar for 2 weeks her skin was glowing 😊
I’m regularly trying something different for my skincare it involves a big supermarket delivery, frequent visits to the kitchen cupboards and fridge. 😂

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 78
  • Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 100
Oh hello. This looks interesting….. Given the tri-acid issue with the next Elemis, I may have to go for this. I am liking Gatineau these days after the demise of Decleor’s creams.

The Gatineau TSVs are becoming very repetitive. I've got three eye creams (two of their's), four serums (three of theirs) and two moisturisers (one of theirs) in stock at the moment so I'll defintely be passing on this in favour of the Elemis one, which includes a night cream (which I'm currently using my last one of) and a mask.

Gatineau 4 Piece Collection TSV 11/09/21

Age Benefit Skin Cream
30ml Perfection Ultime Pro Defense Booster
defilift 3d Toned Night Concentrate
Defilift 3d Toned Eye Cream
there is no price for the 30ml Perfection Ultime Pro Defense Booster currently

50ml Age Benefit Skin Cream RRP £96 + post
30ml defilift 3d Toned Night Concentrate RRP £69 + post
15ml Defilift 3d Toned Eye Cream RRP £57 + post

Total RRP £222 + post without the new item

Gatineau Pro-Defence Skincare Collection
Item Number: 244723
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £71.96
P&P £3.95

Discover the four-piece Pro-Defence Skincare Collection from Gatineau, featuring DefiLift 3D Toned Overnight Concentrate and DefiLift 3D Toned Eye Cream, plus the Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream and a brand new Perfection Ultime Pro-Defence Booster to help revitalise the look of your skin. With each formula targeted at creating the appearance of a hydrated, more youthful-looking complexion, this wonderful collection contains all the essentials you need in your anti-ageing skincare regime.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau Pro-Defence Skincare collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £271, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £71.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £199.04.

The latest launch - prep your skin ready for your daily skincare with the new Perfection Ultime Pro-Defence Booster. This lightweight formula helps to lock in moisture for lasting hydration, leaving you with a radiant, healthy-looking complexion.

All in one - this superb collection offers everything you need for your daily skincare routine, including a face cream, overnight treatment, eye cream and a booster. Why not try something new and mix these into your existing ritual, or treat a loved one to these skincare goodies?

Meet 3D Toned - an update on the cult classic range, this edit features two new products from the Defi Lift 3D Toned collection, infused with FillHyal, a type of hyaluronic acid, plus BioPeptide Complex, encapsulated hyaluronic acid, natural hydrators, vitamin E and AHAs. Both targeted at creating the appearance of denser, bouncier skin, DefiLift 3D Toned Overnight Concentrate works to plump your skin with moisture for a firmer-looking complexion, while DefiLift 3D Toned Eye Cream features a light, creamy formula designed to refresh dry and dehydrated skin.

High Performance skincare - the DefiLift 3D range is a collection of products designed to target the visual signs of skin ageing, working to tighten, tone and redefine the look of the complexion. Cleverly using Plant Protein Technology taken from wheat, soy and corn, Gatineau's Defi Lift range is also designed to help the skin look plumper and more hydrated for a more youthful and glowing appearance.

Get your glow back - the Age Benefit range is ideal for more mature skin types, working to help target problem areas including the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, loss of firmness and fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a more radiant-looking complexion with the help of this fantastic range and reveal smoother, more even looking skin that feels revitalised and youthful.

Love Gatineau? You'd better stock up then! Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this collection once more in 90 days' time at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Perfection Ultime Pro-Defence Booster (30ml) - a lightweight, concentrated booster designed to help revitalise the appearance of your complexion and boost the effectiveness of your skincare products, leaving skin feeling smoother and more hydrated. Made with rock samphire, glasswort and linseed extracts, plus ceramides and probiotics with kefir.
  • 1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream (50ml) - formulated to help reduce the signs of ageing, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while working to brighten and smooth the appearance of the skin to create a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Offering complete anti-ageing skincare in one step, this dry skin cream provides essential moisture and is enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extracts, red algae extract, calcium, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter. Ideal for more mature skin, aged 50
  • 1 x DefiLift 3D Toned Overnight Concentrate (30ml) - with a blend of Tetrapeptide 9 and Tetrapeptide 11, antioxidants, AHAs, and hydrators including squalane, this serum is designed to refresh your complexion and give it a plumped-up appearance for skin that looks firmer, toned and more youthful
  • 1 x DefiLift 3D Toned Eye Cream (15ml) - enriched with antioxidant-rich shea butter, this eye cream works to deeply hydrate your delicate under-eye area while working to leave skin looking firmer and with a youthful-looking glow

How to use:

Perfection Ultime Pro-Defence Booster:

• Apply to cleansed skin before serums and creams, avoiding the eye area
Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream:

• Apply in the morning and/or evening to cleansed face and neck
  • Using light, sweeping motions
  • Use over the top of your serum
DefiLift 3D Toned Overnight Concentrate:

• Apply in the evening over face and neck, avoiding the eye area
DefiLift 3D Toned Eye Cream:

• Apply morning and evening around eye contour

50ml Age Benefit Skin Cream RRP £96 cost £26.89
30ml defilift 3d Toned Night Concentrate RRP £69 cost £19.33
15ml Defilift 3d Toned Eye Cream RRP £57 cost £15.97
30ml perfection Ultime Pro Defense Booster is RRP £49 cost £13.72

Total RRP £271 cost £75.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I’ve now had a word with Nanny McPhee as we read my stash spreadsheet, and have agreed not to buy. So I shall be avoiding Q today so as not to weaken.

As much as I'd like to try the new product, I've too much Gatineau in stock to justify buying. That aside, I applaud them for including a 50ml moisturiser - it's almost a novelty having a pot that size in a TSV (or any OVC kit) these days.

Latest posts

Back