Gatineau TSV 11/3/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do find it is a bit too perfumed for my liking… I can use it but I have to be careful. I will have a look at the body shop. Their cleansing balm is fabulous
I agree about the cleansing balm I had a sample of the new sumptuous cleansing butter it feels lovely on the skin and certainly removes all makeup 😊noticed they have launched a new range of Eau de Parfum 😊

I do find it is a bit too perfumed for my liking… I can use it but I have to be careful. I will have a look at the body shop. Their cleansing balm is fabulous
I appreciate that I'm going off course with this ladies but just thought I'd let you know that Marks and Spencer have got a Mothers Day beauty box on sale for £25. There's £110 worth of products in it apparently. I've just ordered one, collect on Friday. Some good stuff in it, including full size Nails Inc Porchester Sq,full-size cleansing gel , full size Clinique all about eyes and a Neom candle! So I'm not buying the Gatineau TSV!!

I appreciate that I'm going off course with this ladies but just thought I'd let you know that Marks and Spencer have got a Mothers Day beauty box on sale for £25. There's £110 worth of products in it apparently. I've just ordered one, collect on Friday. Some good stuff in it, including full size Nails Inc Porchester Sq,full-size cleansing gel , full size Clinique all about eyes and a Neom candle! So I'm not buying the Gatineau TSV!!
Thanks - just treated myself

Gatineau Collagene Expert Phyto Radiance 3 Piece Collection
QVC Price £160.00
Todays Special Value Price £75.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Reveal your inner radiance thanks to this Collagene Expert edit from Gatineau, featuring new Phyto Radiance Cleanser that works to cleanse, tone and exfoliate your complexion with a creamy formula, plus lightweight and refreshing Hydra Essence and deeply moisturising Smoothing Serum. Simply pair them with your favourite Gatineau AM or PM moisturiser for the easiest way to achieve a gorgeously glowing complexion.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Gatineau Collagene Expert Phyto Radiance 3 Piece collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £160 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £75.96 plus P&P, you're saving £84.04.

Be a Collagene Expert - discover an ultra-pampering skincare range from Gatineau, which uses collagen extracts as its primary ingredient and has been formulated to tackle the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness.

Stock up on skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this Gatineau set once more in 90 days’ time at this superb price.

Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Collagene Expert Phyto Radiance Cleanser (150ml) - cleanse, tone and micro-exfoliate your complexion with this water-soluble, creamy cleanser that helps to remove traces of dirt, make-up and impurities. Infused with hyaluronic acid, squalane, fruit AHAs and phyto-collagen
  • 1 x Collagene Expert Hydra Essence (120ml) - a balancing, collagen-infused essence that works to visibly plump and balance the complexion, while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for supple, youthful-looking skin. Enriched with ceramides, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and Tripeptide-5, plus phyto-collagen
  • 1 x Collagene Expert Smoothing Serum (100ml) - a smoothing, collagen-packed serum that works to add a glow to your complexion and give the appearance of plumper, more radiant-looking skin
  • 1 x gift box

Collagene Expert Phyto Radiance Cleanser 150ml £35 direct cost £8.50
Collagene Expert Hydra Essence 120ml £44 direct cost £10.69
Collagene Expert Smoothing Serum £75 for 30ml per presentation so Approx £250 cost £60.72

Total as stated on email received £329 cost £79.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

There is a review mentioning manufacturing dates and the need to check.Surprised that got through.
That's appalling! Almost 5 years old. I've lost all confidence in Elemis, and now Gatineau. I'm changing my skincare, without these two, don't like being taken for a mug Keeley and Andrew. There's many more skincare brands out there that must be equal, if not better than them. My search starts now!

They are shooting themselves in the foot with the old stock debacle. Every time I see any Elemis or Ultrasun kits I always wonder how old the products are. I for one know I will struggle to buy any of these brands from QVC as much as I used to.

That's appalling! Almost 5 years old. I've lost all confidence in Elemis, and now Gatineau. I'm changing my skincare, without these two, don't like being taken for a mug Keeley and Andrew. There's many more skincare brands out there that must be equal, if not better than them. My search starts now!
I bought the TSV that the reviewer mentions (presume it was the Christmas one) and all the products were brand new.

The cleanser, hand balm and hand/body wash were all new launches.

I checked my batch codes on Checkfresh online and all new items?

In general I’m trying to not stock up and only buy what I need now

I bought the TSV that the reviewer mentions (presume it was the Christmas one) and all the products were brand new.

The cleanser, hand balm and hand/body wash were all new launches.

I checked my batch codes on Checkfresh online and all new items?

In general I’m trying to not stock up and only buy what I need now
Same here. Only buying as I go along! Besides it’s a great idea to use products with the most recent manufacture date. No more stockpiling.

Same here. Only buying as I go along! Besides it’s a great idea to use products with the most recent manufacture date. No more stockpiling.
I’m doing the same.
Elemis flogging old stock has really opened my eyes, and I remember the talk around Ultrasun. Which is so dangerous, as people use that to protect against skin cancer….
Elemis did a set recently that was brilliant value and included a night cream that wasn’t available on their website… but it did say it was previous called XXX so again, flogging old stock!
I‘m sure Elemis and Ultrasun aren’t the only ones either.
Im using up my stash of products, which will take me at least a year, and then I’m going to be looking very closely at what I buy from QVC and asking some very direct questions.

Me too its made me take stock (literally!) of the amount of skin care stuff I have and I am now determined to use everything up before buying anymore, that said if a tsv appeals and is likely to be newer stock like the new rose scented pcmc than i may be tempted, but I have already saved a considerable amount of money by not buying the last tsv and other elemis bits that looked good value. I be asking keeley when she is doing her next big reveal about the product ages, she will probably block me but I think I can live with that!

Me too its made me take stock (literally!) of the amount of skin care stuff I have and I am now determined to use everything up before buying anymore, that said if a tsv appeals and is likely to be newer stock like the new rose scented pcmc than i may be tempted, but I have already saved a considerable amount of money by not buying the last tsv and other elemis bits that looked good value. I be asking keeley when she is doing her next big reveal about the product ages, she will probably block me but I think I can live with that!
I think a lot of people will be asking similar questions and not just to Elemis…

Latest posts

Back