Gatineau TSV 12/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered the Dr Esho lip coat treatment and the lip drench ,never heard of him before but very impressed, the lip coat contains squalane very moisturising and you need the tiniest amount, lip drench contains plum oil and is great for under lipstick, can’t vouch for the others supposedly making your lips look fuller as I don’t need that effect.😊

I ordered the Dr Esho lip coat treatment and the lip drench ,never heard of him before but very impressed, the lip coat contains squalane very moisturising and you need the tiniest amount, lip drench contains plum oil and is great for under lipstick, can’t vouch for the others supposedly making your lips look fuller as I don’t need that effect.😊
thats the range i think has something to do with the old deciem one & that i think (if its the same person) so will be intresting to see how it goes on his own

Gatineau 5 Piece Age Benefit Collection TSV 12/06/21

30ml Age Benefit Cream RRP £56 + post
15ml Age Benefit Eye Cream RRP £68 + post
200ml Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Foaming Cleanser RRP £36 + post
Lip Balm RRP £28 + post
30ml Age Benefit Serum Oil RRP £75 + post

Total RRP £263 + post

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 85
Gatineau's Perfection Ultime range is ideal for less mature skin types...

Am I reading that correctly and it's contradicting Andrew's "Gatineau loves a wrinkle" tagline, and more suitable for those who are under 35?
When I last bought Perfection Ultime, I could have sworn that Andrew said it was for all skins, but especially mature! Not impressed anyway, especially after he said live on air a month or so ago that Gatineau lip balms contained hyaluronic acid - and they don't!

I have always thought Perfection Ultime was the one for younger skins, or at least ones which didn’t need specific anti ageing properties. I remember I picked it one TSV (it was OK) and dithered a bit as to whether it would be right for me. The other options I believe were Defilift (doesn’t do any lifting on me!) and Age Benefit which I thought might be too heavy for the daytime moisturiser. I’m sure Andrew did clarify that point but then my memory…

Gatineau Age Benefit Youth Revitalising Skincare 5 Piece Collection

QVC Price £106.00
Todays Special Value Price £72.92
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

This five-piece collection from Gatineau features the new Age Benefit Youth Revitalizing Oil-Serum, which is currently only available at QVC, plus Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream Dry Skin, Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream, Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Gentle Foaming Cleanser and Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm SPF 15. A complete care kit for your face, lips and eyes, this luxurious edit will help encourage a radiant-looking complexion for all skin types.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Gatineau you’d pay £269. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £72.92, plus P&P, you’re saving £190.13.

Youth in a bottle - currently only available at QVC, you'll discover the brand-new Age Benefit Youth Revitalizing Oil-Serum as part of this collection, which features a bi-phase formula. The top layer is infused with comforting, oils, while the bottom phase is a serum designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and unevenness to promote a bright, plump and fresh complexion. Beautifully hydrating and lightweight in texture, this advanced formula absorbs effortlessly into the skin with no greasy residue, so it won't interfere with your make-up.

Get your glow back - along with the Youth Revitalizing Oil-Serum, you'll receive two more products from the Age Benefit range, which is designed for more mature skin types, working to help target problem areas including the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, loss of firmness and fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a more radiant-looking complexion with the help of this fantastic range and reveal smoother, more even looking skin that feels revitalised and youthful.

A high-performance cleanse - blended with a mineral-rich spring water from Noirmoutier Island in France, Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Gentle Foaming Cleanser consists of a coconut oil-derived surfactant that lightly lathers to help deeply cleanse your skin of excess oil and residues, leaving your complexion visibly softened and balanced first thing in the morning and right before bed.

Reveal your best skin - designed to help refine and smooth the look of your complexion for skin that looks more radiant, hydrated and even in tone, Gatineau's Perfection Ultime Lip Balm is ideal for less mature skin types and anyone wanting to develop an effective skincare regime that works towards a naturally flawless finish. Plus, with added SPF 15 protection, it's a must-have for a summer pout.

Love Gatineau? To stock up on your skincare faves, simply select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this collection once more in 60 days' time at today's fabulous price!

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Age Benefit Youth Revitalizing Oil-Serum (30ml) - a highly concentrated bi-phase formula that combines the hydrating benefits of a serum with the comfort of an oil, with each phase working to help diminish the visible signs of ageing, uneven skin texture and fatigue. Enriched with Persian silk, chestnut seed extract, barbary fig extract, vitamins B3, C, E, polyhydroxy acid and centella asiatica
  • 1 x Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Gentle Foaming Cleanser (200ml) - a light and refreshing, mineral-rich cleanser formulated with Mineraux Marins, vitamin E, citric acid and coco-glucoside - a coconut oil-derived surfactant that creates a gentle foaming effect
  • 1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream Dry Skin (30ml) - formulated to help reduce the signs of ageing, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while working to brighten and smooth the appearance of the skin to create a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Offering complete anti-ageing skincare in one step, this dry skin cream provides essential moisture and is enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extracts, red algae extract, calcium, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter. Ideal for more mature skin, aged 50
  • 1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream (15ml) - works to help replenish moisture, smooth skin, even tone, boost radiance and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to revitalise the skin around the eyes. Formulated with caviar, cotton seed peptides, marine extracts, hydrolysed vegetable protein and sodium hyaluronate
  • 1 x Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm SPF 15 (3.7g) in Clear - an intensely hydrating stick formula creamy soft in texture, which helps to instantly moisturise your lips to leave them feeling smooth and comfortable. Enriched with SPF 15, vitamin E, coconut oil, soybean oil, candelilla wax and beeswax

How to use:
Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Gentle Foaming Cleanser:

• Use morning and evening
  • Lather in your hands and apply to a damp face and neck, avoiding the eye area
  • Use light circular motions to gently massage over the skin
  • Rinse using cool water in the morning and warm water in the evening
Age Benefit Youth Revitalizing Oil-Serum:

• Shake well to combine the oil and serum phases
  • Apply 2 - 5 drops to cleansed skin, over the face and neck, avoiding the eye area
Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream Dry Skin:

• Apply in the morning and/or evening to cleansed face and neck
  • Using light, sweeping motions
  • Use over the top of your serum
Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream:

• Dab a small amount of cream on the Eye Wand and lightly pat below the eye
  • Gently sweep under and around the eye in full circles, then lightly massage in small circles
  • Gently press in any excess cream with your fingertips
  • Apply morning and evening
Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm SPF 15:

• Wear alone or as a lip primer under lipstick for a moisture boost and SPF protection

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Gatineau you’d pay £269. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £72.92, plus P&P, you’re saving £190.13.

ml for ml

NEW Age Benefit Youth Revitalizing Oil-Serum (30ml) - £75 cost £21.43
Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Gentle Foaming Cleanser (200ml) - £36 cost £10.29
Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream Dry Skin (30ml) - £62 cost £17.72
Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream (15ml) - £68 cost £19.43
Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm SPF 15 (3.7g) in Clear - £28 cost £8.00

Total RRP £269 cost £76.87 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices

Latest posts

Back