Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 89
  • Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 88
  • Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 87
I'm not a fan of the Melatogenine cleanser and I'm well stocked on serums and moisturisers to see me through the year. I've now got about 11 eye creams in my stash...I'm going to have to start 'gifting' them.

I’m quite tempted by this but do have a lot of eye creams…. I bet it will be pricey given the RRP.

Gatineau Melatogenine Morphobiotique 4 Piece Collection
QVC Price £125.00
Todays Special Value Price £61.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Is there a better way to celebrate Gatineau's 90th year than with a fantastic start-to-finish routine? Not in our eyes! This four-piece collection has everything you need, a cleanser, a serum, eye cream, moisturiser, to help target the early signs of ageing that's your whole routine! Of course you can also mix these fab formulas with your existing faves or start a whole new regime, either way we're sure you're going to love these top picks from Gatineau's lauded Melatogenine MorphoBiotique range.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this four-piece collection individually, directly from Gatineau you’d pay £253. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £61.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £187.07.
Powered by science - formulated to help reduce the early visible signs of ageing, Gatineau's superb Melatogenine MorphoBiotique range combines Melatogenine with special MorphoTriPeptide technologies, plus great burdock root and chestnut seed extract, and works to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while leaving skin feeling more hydrated and looking more radiant.
Refresh your regime - looking to update your skincare stash for 2022? This collection includes everything you need for a comprehensive beauty revolution that'll help leave your skin glowing. Not only is it a great way of trying new formulas or stocking up on firm favourites, but if "New Year, new skin" was on your resolutions list this year, this edit is the perfect way to breathe new life into your beauty rituals.
Stock up on skincare - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this same collection again in 90 days' time at today's special price, so you don't need to worry about running out of your brand new favourites!
Contains:

• 1 x Melatogenine Refreshing Cleansing Cream (250ml) - a triple action anti-ageing formula designed to cleanse, tone and micro-exfoliate the skin, helping to removing all traces of make-up and impurities. This powerful water-soluble, creamy cleanser is enriched with Gatineau's Melatogenine technology, sweet almond oil and gentle cleansing agents. Suitable for all skin types and those concerned with ageing
  • 1 x Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Serum (30ml) - a multi-action serum boasting a silky, lightweight texture designed to revitalise the complexion and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with Gatineau's MorphoTriPeptide technology, chestnut seed extract, great burdock seed extract and vitamin E
  • 1 x Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Eye Cream (15ml) - a targeted cream formulated to tackle the signs of fatigue by helping reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone and fine lines around the delicate eye area. Enriched with Gatineau's MorphoTriPeptide technology, chestnut seed extract, great burdock seed extract and vitamin E
  • 1 x Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Cream (50ml) - with a rich, luxurious texture, this ultra-hydrating moisturiser is formulated to help support the skin's natural functions, reduce the visible signs of ageing, and target loss of radiance and firmness. Enriched with Gatineau's Melatogenine and MorphoTriPeptide technologies plus great burdock root, chestnut seed extract and vitamin E
How to use:
Melatogenine Refreshing Cleansing Cream:
  • Use morning and evening
  • Lather in your hands and apply to a damp face and neck, avoiding the eye area
  • Use light circular motions to gently massage over the skin
  • Rinse using cool water in the morning and warm water in the evening
Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Serum:
  • Apply 1 - 2 pumps morning and evening to cleansed skin
  • Follow with your moisturiser
Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Cream:
  • Apply morning and evening after your serum
  • Avoid the delicate eye area
Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Eye Cream:
  • Use morning and evening after your serum
  • Using the ring finger, gently pat around the delicate eye contours until fully absorbed

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this four-piece collection individually, directly from Gatineau you’d pay £253. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £61.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £187.07.

Melatogenine Refreshing Cleansing Cream (250ml) - £37 cost £9.64
Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Serum (30ml) - £69 cost £17.98
Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Eye Cream (15ml) - £58 cost £15.12
Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Cream (50ml) - £89 cost £23.19

Total £253 cost £65.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I find it a bit ridiculous that just about everything and anything is no longer delivered to NI. I'm guessing it's something to do with Brexit and regulations/paperwork. Must be a right old pain in the jacksie if you really want something and can't get it locally.

CC

I've noticed this before, they'll let me order the single shipment of an item but, when I try to order the auto delivery, it says there's a restriction to my address (in Belfast). It's ridiculous. They tend to flash "Excluding Northern Ireland" on screen for all sorts of items, which I've gone ahead and ordered anyway with no problems.

I’m not as much of a fan of this range as I used to be but I do like the AHA body lotion which is now on offer at £48 for 2 400ml sizes.

So that’s been snapped up. 👀

I wish they’d bring back the silk cleanser because that was superb and the laser range .

They used to do some of the best cleansers and toners along with Decleor . ☹️

Latest posts

Back