Gatineau TSV 20/04/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m hoping for a tan accelerator or gradual glow.😊
The Beauty Room have £10 off a £30 spend for St Patrick’s day , offer ends midnight tomorrow. Code is CLOVER10

Gatineau TSV 20/04/21

Supersize Tan Accelerating Lotion 400ml
Therapie Corps Exfoliating Body Polish 200ml
Therapie Corps Hand & Body Wash 400ml with Shower Puff

Attachments

• dgs.jpg
    dgs.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 133
Nit for me as I don’t use tan accelerator but I have used the body polish which is OK. The shower gel is delightful though. It is light and has lavender and bergamot. I really didn’t expect it to come up to much, but in fact thought it was lovely.

Gatineau 3 Piece Supersize Tan Accelerator & Body Collection TSV 20/04/21

Supersize Tan Accelerating Lotion 400ml RRP £49 + post
Therapie Corps Exfoliating Body Polish 200ml RRP £29 + post
Therapie Corps Hand & Body Wash 400ml with Shower Puff RRP £29 + post

Total RRP £107 + post

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 118
Just had email saying worth £112, so although the shower puff is included when purchasing the body wash direct from The Beauty Room they are adding it in separately to come to the £112.

Attachments

• 1618317778786.jpeg
    1618317778786.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 119
added auto-delivery

Auto-Delivery Gatineau 3 Piece Supersize Tan Accelerator & Body Collection
I used this tan accelerator for years & loved it. Now replaced by Miracle Tan, I can’t be without it in the summer months, smells lovely too. Used to get it from Chemist Direct, but now Savers stock it.

Hope you like it, it really works & smells like melon.
I used this tan accelerator for years & loved it. Now replaced by Miracle Tan, I can’t be without it in the summer months, smells lovely too. Used to get it from Chemist Direct, but now Savers stock it.
Thank you for this bargain, I have also used the tan accelerator for years, but I was finding it difficult to get it at a decent price. My daughter has had a great tanning results using Malibu's Bronzing Butter on top of a higher factor cream.

A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually, directly from Gatineau you’d pay £112. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £58.07.

ml for ml

Supersize Tan Accelerating Lotion 400ml RRP £49 cost £23.59
Therapie Corps Exfoliating Body Polish 200ml RRP £29 cost £13.96
Therapie Corps Hand & Body Wash 400ml RRP £29 cost cost £13.96
Shower puff RRP £5 cost £2.42

Total RRP £112 cost £53.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Gatineau Supersize Tan Accelerator & Body Collection

QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £16.66

Single

Auto-Delivery

This luxurious Gatineau body collection includes two supersizes, the hero Tan Accelerating Lotion and the Therapie Corps Energisante Hand and Body Wash, plus the Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish and a shower puff to complete the set. Cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate and get your skin summer-ready with this glow-boosting collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually, directly from Gatineau you’d pay £112. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £58.07.

Beauty that lasts - you can stock up on your favourites for months to come with the fabulous supersizes that are included in this set. The popular Tan Accelerating Lotion will help hydrate your skin while prepping it for the summer season, and the Therapie Corps Energisante Hand and Body Wash will cleanse and leave your skin feeling delicately scented.

Get your glow on - reveal a flawless, radiant-looking complexion with this collection. The luxuriously creamy Exfoliating Body Polish will help to slough away dead skin cells to leave your skin feeling fresh and smooth, then cleanse and hydrate your complexion with the body wash before finishing off with the moisturising Tan Accelerating Lotion to help prepare your skin for sun exposure and to encourage a more even, longer-lasting tan you'll want to show off!

Keep it going - get summer skin all year-round by choosing our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive this same collection again in 90 days' time at today's same special price.

Contains:

• 1 x Tan Accelerating Lotion (400ml; supersize) - formulated to absorb quickly into the skin and leave a light, non-greasy finish, while moisturising and prepping your skin for sun exposure and encouraging a more even-looking, longer-lasting tan. Enriched with Melanin Activating Peptide, vanilla extract, sweet orange, daffodil extract
  • 1 x Therapie Corps Energisante Hand and Body Wash (400ml; supersize) - works to gently cleanse away the daily build-up of impurities while helping to leave your skin feeling hydrated and softened. With an uplifting scent of bergamot, geranium and lavender
  • 1 x Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish (200ml; full size) - works to target the appearance of uneven skin texture on dry, parched skin by helping to gently slough away dead skin cells. Enriched with AHA's from citric acid, plus blackcurrant fruit powder, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil and jojoba seed oil
  • 1 x shower puff

How to use:
Tan Accelerating Lotion:

• Apply daily for a minimum of two weeks before sun exposure, then every evening after exposure and continue use for several weeks
  • Can be used on face or body
Therapie Corps Energisante Hand and Body Wash:

• Use daily
  • Apply with hands all over the body in the bath or shower and lather with plenty of water
  • Rinse
Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish:

• Apply two to three times per week onto wet skin
  • Rinse

Latest posts

Back