Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gatineau Supersize Tan Accelerator & Body Collection

QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £16.66

Single

Auto-Delivery

This luxurious Gatineau body collection includes two supersizes, the hero Tan Accelerating Lotion and the Therapie Corps Energisante Hand and Body Wash, plus the Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish and a shower puff to complete the set. Cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate and get your skin summer-ready with this glow-boosting collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually, directly from Gatineau you’d pay £112. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £58.07.

Beauty that lasts - you can stock up on your favourites for months to come with the fabulous supersizes that are included in this set. The popular Tan Accelerating Lotion will help hydrate your skin while prepping it for the summer season, and the Therapie Corps Energisante Hand and Body Wash will cleanse and leave your skin feeling delicately scented.

Get your glow on - reveal a flawless, radiant-looking complexion with this collection. The luxuriously creamy Exfoliating Body Polish will help to slough away dead skin cells to leave your skin feeling fresh and smooth, then cleanse and hydrate your complexion with the body wash before finishing off with the moisturising Tan Accelerating Lotion to help prepare your skin for sun exposure and to encourage a more even, longer-lasting tan you'll want to show off!

Keep it going - get summer skin all year-round by choosing our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive this same collection again in 90 days' time at today's same special price.

Contains:

• 1 x Tan Accelerating Lotion (400ml; supersize) - formulated to absorb quickly into the skin and leave a light, non-greasy finish, while moisturising and prepping your skin for sun exposure and encouraging a more even-looking, longer-lasting tan. Enriched with Melanin Activating Peptide, vanilla extract, sweet orange, daffodil extract
  • 1 x Therapie Corps Energisante Hand and Body Wash (400ml; supersize) - works to gently cleanse away the daily build-up of impurities while helping to leave your skin feeling hydrated and softened. With an uplifting scent of bergamot, geranium and lavender
  • 1 x Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish (200ml; full size) - works to target the appearance of uneven skin texture on dry, parched skin by helping to gently slough away dead skin cells. Enriched with AHA's from citric acid, plus blackcurrant fruit powder, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil and jojoba seed oil
  • 1 x shower puff

How to use:
Tan Accelerating Lotion:

• Apply daily for a minimum of two weeks before sun exposure, then every evening after exposure and continue use for several weeks
  • Can be used on face or body
Therapie Corps Energisante Hand and Body Wash:

• Use daily
  • Apply with hands all over the body in the bath or shower and lather with plenty of water
  • Rinse
Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish:

• Apply two to three times per week onto wet skin
  • Rinse
Think I will get this one

Not for me. I've wasted enough money on Gatineau in the past. I just don't see any kind of difference and I've thrown loads of it away. Enjoy yours though everyone who's going for it.

CC
Me too in the distant past, (around 17 years ago and never since) though some swear by it. They are owned by Revlon who test on animals which is a big NONO for me.

I’ve tried it in the past but it made no difference to my skin. They’re certainly pushing the sales because the QVC FaceBook page has loads of “adverts” for it. 🙄

Hope you like it, it really works & smells like melon.
I'm guessing you use as a body lotion in the eve's? Is it heavy or sticky (hot sleeper?)

I wonder if a tan booster like this is bad for irregular pigmentation? Any comments?

re Gatineau: It rolled off me. Didn't use. Totally not worth the money.

I'm guessing you use as a body lotion in the eve's? Is it heavy or sticky (hot sleeper?)

I wonder if a tan booster like this is bad for irregular pigmentation? Any comments?

Gatineau started to roll off me last time I used it.
I use the Miracle Tan body lotion in the evening & love the smell when I go to bed. It’s rather refreshing I find & even though I have night flushes the moisturising tends to stop the perspiration droplets from escaping, Hope that makes sense.

I mixed the tan accelerator with body moisturiser as I found it too dry on its own.

Gatineau started to roll off me last time I used it.
I use the Miracle Tan body lotion in the evening & love the smell when I go to bed. It’s rather refreshing I find & even though I have night flushes the moisturising tends to stop the perspiration droplets from escaping, Hope that makes sense.
Sorry to go on buuuut, how do you find the results of a tan revver on uneven pigmentation? Have you used it on face?

Latest posts

Back