Gatineau TSV 24/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dips

Registered Shopper
I don't think that this has been posted yet, any ideas on what it might be? Haven't succumbed to one for yonks, so hoping it's a goody!

I bet they end up doing varients on the cleanser/toner. Look's good depending on price.

Why do they put a lip care in every tsv - I have 4-5 in my stash already. I do love the Gatineau hand cream though.

I cant decide if i like the new shape of the bottles or not i think they look a little dated tbh

Guys, sorry to hijack this thread briefly but has anyone else noticed that Graham is on here as a guest?? Huh?? I hope everything's ok.

Five-piece Gatineau Salon Supersize Collection. This set features a supersize cleanser and toner in Combination, Dry or Sensitive options and a rich day cream to complete your three-step skincare routine. It also includes daily beauty essentials in the form of their bestselling lip treatment and moisturising anti-ageing hand cream. Get back to beauty basics with complete skincare collection from Gatineau.

Contains:

1 x Cleansing Milk (400ml) - available in Combination, Dry or Sensitive options. See below for more details
1 x Toner (400ml) - available in Combination, Dry or Sensitive options. See below for more details
1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream for Dry Skin (30ml) - this high-performance, velvety textured cream helps tackle the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and lack of radiance to reveal a younger-looking glowing complexion
1 x Vitamina Hand Cream (400ml) - this rich formula intensely moisturises hands and cuticles and helps tackle the signs of ageing on the hands forming a light, protective, conditioning film to keep skin soft and smooth. Enriched with vitamin A and E
1 x DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design Revolumising Lip Care (10ml) - instantly plumps your lips and leaves them soft and moisturised with a gloss finish. Infused with shea butter and lavender extract

Choose the right products for your skin type

Combination Skin option:

Purifying Almond Cleanser
Purifying Nasturtium Toner

Dry Skin option:

Comforting Lily Cleanser
Comforting Daffodil Toner

Sensitive Skin option:

Gentle Silk Cleanser
Gentle Silk Toner

Behind the brand
One of France's premium beauty brands, Gatineau is renowned by industry experts for its expertise and use of cutting-edge technology. It combines science and nature to help achieve the very best results for your skin.

Gatineau was founded in France in the 1930s by Mme. Jeanne Gatineau, who opened her first beauty salon in Paris in 1937. She believed that with Gatineau any woman, no matter what her age, could achieve a beautiful complexion.

Had an email from the Beauty Room.

TSV price £54.96 and 3 Easy Payments

Jesus wept, beauty TSV's are getting more & more expensive by the week. This'll be £60.00 when you add on the P & P.
Remember the days when a decent TSV would come along for about £25.00 inc postage?
It's getting ridiculous now.

Jesus wept, beauty TSV's are getting more & more expensive by the week. This'll be £60.00 when you add on the P & P.
Remember the days when a decent TSV would come along for about £25.00 inc postage?
It's getting ridiculous now.

Yes I remember and it wasnt too long ago really, grasping buggers

my money is safe ...
tried Gatineau 3-4 times - and returned it every time - and have (eventually) learned my lesson that it doesn't work, so not going to even watch it

I too have tried Gatineau in the past and have not been impressed with it really. The age benefit cream was about the best of the things I've tried. I'm thinking of trying a protect and perfect set I've seen in Boots, day cream and night cream, serum and eye serum, four products for £43, plus I have one of the £5 off vouchers so that will bring it down to £39---that's good value, the sort of value we could do with on beauty tsvs.

This is too much for me. I was interested in this but I'm not spending £60 even with easi-pay. I've got plenty of cleansers in my cupboard, and although I like age benefit, I also like decleor de l'age, and I'm currently well stocked on hand cream.

Got a flyer/leaflet through the post today from QVC called Discover Gatineau, never purchased the brand from QVC in my life so they are really pushing it. No doubt it's this publicity that's making the price so high. No I won't be buying either.

So did I loujareth, and DD also - they could have sent one between us! I don't think DD's ever purchased Gatineau and I've not had any in years - to me this is where they could cut down on costs (and pass it on to the long-suffering customer!)

I too have tried Gatineau in the past and have not been impressed with it really. The age benefit cream was about the best of the things I've tried. I'm thinking of trying a protect and perfect set I've seen in Boots, day cream and night cream, serum and eye serum, four products for £43, plus I have one of the £5 off vouchers so that will bring it down to £39---that's good value, the sort of value we could do with on beauty tsvs.

I actually like Gatineau. I tried the Boots Protect and Perfect serum when they first introduced it, as it was supposed to be a miracle product and it brought my skin out in spots which I never normally get. Threw the rest out so as it cost about £17 at the time it was a very costly mistake. This is where the QVC 30 day mbg comes into its own.

I also have a colleague who used Gatineau for years and due to the recession has been using Boots creams etc for about a year and she says her skin is not good at all now. She is thinking of going back to Gatineau.

What suits one person really does not suit another.

I might go for the tsv as I love the Gatineau handcream - it is the best I have ever used and for that large size would cost almost as much as the price for the whole of the tsv.

I actually like Gatineau. I tried the Boots Protect and Perfect serum when they first introduced it, as it was supposed to be a miracle product and it brought my skin out in spots which I never normally get. Threw the rest out so as it cost about £17 at the time it was a very costly mistake. This is where the QVC 30 day mbg comes into its own.

I also have a colleague who used Gatineau for years and due to the recession has been using Boots creams etc for about a year and she says her skin is not good at all now. She is thinking of going back to Gatineau.

What suits one person really does not suit another.

I might go for the tsv as I love the Gatineau handcream - it is the best I have ever used and for that large size would cost almost as much as the price for the whole of the tsv.

Qvc do have the handcream on its on avialable for £35 if thats the only item u really use

http://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-400ml...c=203521-DRIL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-203521

Latest posts

Back