Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 172
  • Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 180
I’m hoping for some tempting easy payments in this as my mom has “hinted” she wants it for Christmas 🤣😂

I’m quite disappointed by this really. I don’t need the cleanser, or the shower gel even though it is very nice, or the hand cream which is not one of my faves but OK for the daytime. I don’t know what the eclat de soie water cream is likely to be for, is it a modernised gommage? I don’t mind the other 3! ☹️

I’m hoping for some tempting easy payments in this as my mom has “hinted” she wants it for Christmas 🤣😂

Unless I’m mistaken, they have been offering 2EZPays on all TSVs recently, so that might still include the Gatineau TSV.

I’m quite disappointed by this really. I don’t need the cleanser, or the shower gel even though it is very nice, or the hand cream which is not one of my faves but OK for the daytime. I don’t know what the eclat de soie water cream is likely to be for, is it a modernised gommage? I don’t mind the other 3! ☹️
water cream is https://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-Hydra-Aura-Eclat-De-Soie-Water-Cream-75ml.product.243641.html?sc=SRCH

also you can use the hand cream as a lifting & firming neck & dec cream from some people i know

water cream is https://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-Hydra-Aura-Eclat-De-Soie-Water-Cream-75ml.product.243641.html?sc=SRCH

also you can use the hand cream as a lifting & firming neck & dec cream from some people i know
That may have just sold it to me. I tend to keep handcreams in the bedside cabinet draw and the 400ml is too big for that. I've got several others in the stash and I'd never get through a 400ml size without another use for it. I like the look of the water cream too.

That may have just sold it to me. I tend to keep handcreams in the bedside cabinet draw and the 400ml is too big for that. I've got several others in the stash and I'd never get through a 400ml size without another use for it. I like the look of the water cream too.
thats what apparently some people i know do so thought it was worth a mention

Latest posts

Back