Gatineau TSV 28/3/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie Flint is “ demonstrating “ using her sample of this TSV on her blog. Does anyone find it useful? Was it worth her getting her freebie? In any case how does the customer gain by watching this? I don’t think she is even presenting this as she is on leave. For as long as they keep doing this I will keep questioning it. They are persistent but viewers can be just as persistent.

Last edited:
I get very annoyed about the jars and pot used by gloop suppliers.

The eye cream in todays TSV is a great example, the jar looks huge but look closely and the cream is in a shallow well.

At best it is disingenuous at worst it is dishonest of the manufacturers packing 15ml of a product in a jar that would hold 50 ml making it look like you get far more than you are, plus it is a waste of resources and adds to plastic pollution.

This has just arrived so quite efficient given I only placed the order late on Saturday. It was in a much smaller box and when I opened it, it dawned on me that this must be the first Gatineau TSV I've ordered withouth a cheap and tacky bag, that used to go straight in the bag for the charity shop. It certainly cuts down on the packaging, although the excessive use of sticky tape makes it difficult to recycle. Nevertheless, I'm guessing that no longer including a bag is about cutting costs rather than trying to be more sustainable.

Latest posts

Back