Gatineau TSV 28/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I told you to get it! Decleor is starting to suck somewhat...

You did tell me and I also went for that one time only as I wanted to try the marine cream. I fear Decleor is starting to suck because they keep messing about with the formulas and changing things that worked perfectly well before. Lavendula Iris for example - it just isn't as good as bog standard Iris and also the smell of certain products has changed so they must be putting in different ingredients. I may be changing brand.

I still think this TSV is good value though but I have Decleor and Elemis golden glow and a tan accelerator and several bags so this one's not for me.

CC

There's a lot of free postage and 4 easy pays - it's very tempting but Mr Bagley is putting me off watching. Think I might need to keep away from the TV today or I may be poor by tonight.

CC

I am sticking to my no spend on QVC but the Radley might tempt me!do not want this TSV anyway.I don’t know why they have Andrew B. around as Michaella seems to do most of the presenting and product knowledge.Some Zero postage around has a little light dawned at Q Towers?

I am sticking to my no spend on QVC but the Radley might tempt me!do not want this TSV anyway.I don’t know why they have Andrew B. around as Michaella seems to do most of the presenting and product knowledge.Some Zero postage around has a little light dawned at Q Towers?

no the free postage it just an additional add on for the event & anyway the free postage is built into the price so

I wouldn't say the free postage is factored into the price

For example this L'Occitane set has free postage and is £39.52

https://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-6-P...wer-Oil-&-Body-Lotion-Set.product.239347.html

Whereas this L'Occitane item you have to pay postage and it is £43.00 and is 65ml less than the one with free postage

https://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-Shea-Home-&-Away-Collection.product.237764.html

I believe Decleor has been sold to L'oreal - cheaper ingredients being used, therefore, the integrity of the original products has gone.

Ranges do this all the tome and are never as good as the original products ..

L'Oreal???? What, buy it in the supermarket, you're worth it stuff??? For all that money! It's supposed to be high end, treatment products not a few quid off the shelf in Morrisons. That's pee'd me off and yes, probably why they are changing the ingredients for cheaper ones. It's all a big con isn't it?

CC

L'Oreal???? What, buy it in the supermarket, you're worth it stuff??? For all that money! It's supposed to be high end, treatment products not a few quid off the shelf in Morrisons. That's pee'd me off and yes, probably why they are changing the ingredients for cheaper ones. It's all a big con isn't it?

CC

Oh!!! Didn't you know this, CC?

I believe Decleor has been sold to L'oreal - cheaper ingredients being used, therefore, the integrity of the original products has gone.

Ranges do this all the tome and are never as good as the original products ..

CC

Oh!!! Didn't you know this, CC?

L'Oreal purchased Decleor 5 years ago.

I think I must have known in the depths of my mind if it has been on the forum but I had forgotten. It has only been brought to the fore as I have noticed differences in products I've bought for years and I either don't like the smell or they just don't seem to be as good.

CC

Latest posts

Back