Gatineau TSV 29/11/20

Mazza

VIP Shopper
ooh, hope it’s a good one. On the subject of filler items in beauty TSVs these days as per the Elemis thread, I am currently using the Gatineau shower gel which came in one last year and which I would never normally buy being an M&B addict. But I have to say I rather like it. The smell is very light but it is very nice on the skin whereas with Decleor and Elemis I have had products I couldn’t abide (and yes I do mean Alguromes and Frangipani).

backstreetgirl

VIP Shopper
Does anyone know yet what this is going to be? Or whether we'll be able to order earlier?

AndiK

VIP Shopper
ooh, hope it’s a good one. On the subject of filler items in beauty TSVs these days as per the Elemis thread, I am currently using the Gatineau shower gel which came in one last year and which I would never normally buy being an M&B addict. But I have to say I rather like it. The smell is very light but it is very nice on the skin whereas with Decleor and Elemis I have had products I couldn’t abide (and yes I do mean Alguromes and Frangipani).
My introduction to Elemis was a Frangipani bath product in a red tube. It was years ago and I didn’t have the sort of stockpiles I have now so I started to use it within a few months so it can’t have gone stale but I thought it had.
🤮
And the Decleor Alguaromes .. I can’t stand it! It’s really not my sort of smell and it makes my upper body itch. I even hate the names of them! I say them to myself with a gremlin voice and my face screwed up.
😝

Tinkywinky150

VIP Shopper
It has Age benefit cream, perfection ultime cream, I’m getting emails revealing a different product every few days

Attachments

• 9878994A-C7C9-4D8A-8026-42E640535E79.png
    9878994A-C7C9-4D8A-8026-42E640535E79.png
    303.6 KB · Views: 100

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Gatineau 6 Piece Collection TSV 29/11/20

200ml Therapie Purete Gentle Foaming Cleanser RRP £36 + post
200ml Therapie Corps Exfoliating Body Polish RRP £29 + post
75ml Radiant Enhancing Gommage RRP £38 + post
30ml Age Benefit Regenerating Cream RRP £62 + post
15ml Age Benefit Eye Cream RRP £68 + post
30ml Perfection Ultime Cream RRP £58 + post

RRP Total £291 + post

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 126

backstreetgirl

VIP Shopper
Gatineau 6 Piece Collection TSV 29/11/20

200ml Therapie Purete Gentle Foaming Cleanser RRP £36 + post
200ml Therapie Corps Exfoliating Body Polish RRP £29 + post
75ml Radiant Enhancing Gommage RRP £38 + post
30ml Age Benefit Regenerating Cream RRP £62 + post
15ml Age Benefit Eye Cream RRP £68 + post
30ml Perfection Ultime Cream RRP £58 + post

RRP Total £291 + post
Thank you, any idea how much plse supercoolwillow?

Tinkywinky150

VIP Shopper
My skin definitely prefers a gatineau eye cream in the winter.
Can the age benefit eye cream be used on the eyelids like the Melatogenine MorphoBiotique one ?

alter ego

VIP Shopper
I save Alguaromes for when I have a cold. It does a great job of helping me breathe.

I used to put eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary and a few other oils in my bath along with some mustard powder in the good old days when I could actually get in/out of a bath. Now that was potent! Warming and great for chilblains.

SisterBliss

I save Alguaromes for when I have a cold. It does a great job of helping me breathe.

I used to put eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary and a few other oils in my bath along with some mustard powder in the good old days when I could actually get in/out of a bath. Now that was potent! Warming and great for chilblains.

Mustard in the bath!!!! Eyewatering!! Yowch/eek!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merinasusanti583

Members online

No members online now.
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks