Gatineau TSV 29/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am a couple of tokens short of a full card but am not that bothered about it really. I used to use the passport for my neck serum but they stopped offering that. And I don’t know about anyone else but I always had the Devil‘s own job getting those stupid little tokens off the products.

Sent via contact link on The Beauty Room 02/12/2020.

“”Hi,
I noted on your website in June you referred to the Passport ending on 31/12/20.
It also stated you would accept partially completed passports in December :

“During December 2020, the final month of the Beauty Passport scheme, partially completed Passports will also be accepted (with a minimum of 6 tokens) using the points-tally system to conclude what you are due (with a minimum total of 24 points). Once a partially completed Passport has been received, no further Passports can be redeemed after this point.“

Can I confirm this is still being honoured as I have several friends who wish to redeem partially completed passports.
Regards””

Lets see if I get a reply.
Will keep you posted.

I've sent my completed passport. I too used to use it for the neck serum and since they stopped offering that, I've been using it for the colleagen eye compresses. I don't know why, but they're not something I could justify the spend on as a stand alone item.

Sent via contact link on The Beauty Room 02/12/2020.

“”Hi,
I noted on your website in June you referred to the Passport ending on 31/12/20.
It also stated you would accept partially completed passports in December :

“During December 2020, the final month of the Beauty Passport scheme, partially completed Passports will also be accepted (with a minimum of 6 tokens) using the points-tally system to conclude what you are due (with a minimum total of 24 points). Once a partially completed Passport has been received, no further Passports can be redeemed after this point.“

Can I confirm this is still being honoured as I have several friends who wish to redeem partially completed passports.
Regards””

Lets see if I get a reply.
Will keep you posted.
Response received:

“Passports with 6+ tokens can be sent in this month. We will convert these points into a voucher that is redeemable against purchases through our website.

Kind regards”

Response received:

“Passports with 6+ tokens can be sent in this month. We will convert these points into a voucher that is redeemable against purchases through our website.

Kind regards”
I sent a further email to clarify :

“Thank you for your prompt response.
Is it any 6+ tokens or do they have to add up to a minimum amount.
Regards”

Further response received:

“It’s a minimum of 6 tokens.

Kind regards”

Hope this helps.

There are beauty passport point for sale on EBay.
I have some complete ones for sale as I’m moving house, I’d rather not move too much more stuff. Ive sold some, but if the others don’t sell, I’ll redeem them before the end of December.
I’ve never redeemed any before, just kept collecting the points - I had enough for over 30 free products and still collecting more !
Just had a peep on eBay, thanks.

I understand the VIP points programme is set to continue, but have yet to have this confirmed, maybe you could fire off an email enquiry on our behalf Lloyd?

For those not in the know, the VIP
loyalty programme has never been officially advertised and is a secret scheme to reward Gatineau big spenders.

Like the regular scheme the rewards get jiggled about from time to time, but it usually starts with 200 token points = a ride home by Andrew in his Porsche ( you meet him at the Chiswick studio! ), Lunch with Andrew, A private tour of the Gatineau factory with Andrew, right the way up to an overnight stay in a top Parisian hotel with, yes you guessed it Mr. Bagley!

Response received:

Kind regards”
Thank you for doing that illoyd. I shan’t bother with these points personally but had they sent back a product I would have used the Partial passport.

So are we the only people that know this then? How ridiculous! Or perhaps your enquiry will make them realise they need to add something.

if anyone is short of gatineau points for there passport. Then please private message me and I will send them out free of charge. That includes free postage. I would rather give them away than them go to waste. I have 3 tokens to the value of 12 points x

I’ve just sent all my passports off, should be getting 14 products, so I sent it Special delivery, just to make sure it arrives.
I also included my spare points - I think I had 6 or 7 tokens, so will be interesting to see if I get a voucher too.
I’m having it sent to my mothers house as I’m moving house soon.

Having been gifted two stamps, for which I am very grateful😍, I posted mine around 10/12. I haven’t heard anything. I sent it normal first class post. I used to send them First Class Signed For but couldn’t face the thought of the PO queue! Mind you, something I sent back the next day still hasn’t arrived so there must be serious postal delays. Not surprising this Christmas above all I guess.

Got this but the body scrub isn’t a patch on the old one they did yonks ago. Think it was a blue scrub. They used to do an AHA body lotion too which was good.
Why do they change things that are good ? ☹️

Latest posts

Back