Gatineau TSV 30/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've tried most skin care ranges from Q, but for some reason I've never been remotely tempted by Gatineau. No idea why TBH.

image.jpg

£61.92 + p&p

if you cant see the vid its got

2x Age Benefit™ Perfect Skin Serum for a flawless complexion

1x Collagene Expert™ Targeted Wrinkle Corrector to treat deep lines and wrinkles

1x Firming Throat Gel which provides instant lift to the neck and décolleté
Finally choose your favourite full size moisturiser to complete your new skincare routine:

1x Melatogenine AOX Probiotics™ Advanced Rejuvenating Cream OR Age Benefit™ Integral Rejuvenating Cream OR DefiLift 3D Perfect Design™, each of these moisturisers represent the latest advancements in anti-ageing technology.

& its apparerntly just under £62 + post

I've tried most skin care ranges from Q, but for some reason I've never been remotely tempted by Gatineau. No idea why TBH.

I was tempted when I first saw it on QVC (I hadn't heard of it before then :wonder:) but it was far too rich for me. I'd have done as well slapping margarine or similar on my face to get the 'oily' effect I ended up with.

Ooh, undecided! Bought the Decleor and the Elemis but do like a serum and melatogenine at night......

Debating between this or Lulu's TSV, I like the Defi lift serum but hasn't been in tsv for such a long time, I have a oily skin and don't like heavy greasy moisturisers, I get clogged pores and blackheads.
Keep looking at Lulu's range but have never taken the plunge. Decleor is a definite No No but I do buy Sarah Chapman and Alpha H but I'am looking for a change.
Any advice please

I was tempted but need to understand how this serum works as they have said it gently exfoliates and can only be used for 30 days when you have to stop and leave it for 30 days. Sounds a bit complicated and I could easily forget that bit. Does it mean you cannot exfoliate when you use it? I do that once a week when I use a mask. It is good value on paper.

I need to watch a presentation but at 11.00 AD was shouting so much I couldn't watch. I had recorded the midnight show but it was Del Boy Flint. I tried to FF to the explanation by Andrew or Michaela, but I stopped it and heard DBF telling us to buy one of each type.... GET THREE!!! I stopped the recording in disgust (the whole point is supposed to be to buy the ONE which suits you isn't it?) so may try to watch the next one.

I use defi lift and it is great on my skin. It is a bit richer but not greasy on my skin. Andrew showed the difference in an earlier presentation but wasn't paying must attention to it. Maybe someone who has recorded it might be able to check.

I was tempted but need to understand how this serum works as they have said it gently exfoliates and can only be used for 30 days when you have to stop and leave it for 30 days. Sounds a bit complicated and I could easily forget that bit. Does it mean you cannot exfoliate when you use it? I do that once a week when I use a mask. It is good value on paper.

Your question has been answered by Andrew on the 5pm show with Julia. Yes, you continue to exfoliate as normal twice a week.

Latest posts

Back