Gatineau TSV 31/3/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Picture from the newsletter

QVC_March_Newsletter_Email_10.jpg

Tried and tested customer favourites

Low P&P for a change. Can't say I'm particularly tempted by that. I love the throat gel but I've a full one in stock and only half way through my current one.

It does give a tightening feel to the skin as I used to use it. But not much moisturizing, seems you need to use a cream over it.

To honest I get the same effect from the Marks and Spencer neck cream for £12.

I'm using the throat gel at the moment (and have been for about a month) because I'm a side-sleeper and get lines first thing in the morning. I like the texture of this gel and the lines are not as bad I'm sure and skin is lovely and soft, I don't get the firming sensation though (perhaps I'm firm enough hahaha)

Jury's out on whether I plump for the TSV, I'd like to try the handcream so will watch the presentation and then decide.

I'm currently looking around for some moisturizers etc so will be eagerly tuning in to this one on Saturday. I have had very good results with Gatineau in the past. The hand cream works wonders to even out skin tone on your hands and it doesn't feel too heavy and greasy.

I've been using the throat gel for over 10 years and my neck is very firm and the skin is smooth and line free. That said, I've always done neck exercises so that probably accounts for the firmness. I apply moisturiser over the gel, once it's dried (which is really quickly). I tried the defilift neck cream but didn't find it did anything above my normal moisturiser so I just use that one on top of it now.

Contains:
1 x Supersize Melatogenine Eye Concentrate (30ml) - this concentrated formula helps to temporarily reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the delicate eye area, leaving your skin looking smoother and plumper
1 x Full size Firming Throat Gel (50ml) - helps to instantly firm, tone and lift the neck and décolleté area. Packed with a high concentration of active ingredients
1 x Full size Vitamina Hand Cream (100ml) - helps tackle the signs of ageing on the hands. This rich formula also intensely moisturises hands and cuticles, forming a light, protective, conditioning film to help keep skin soft and smooth
1 x Melatogenine Futur Plus Cream (15ml) - this rich moisturiser is packed with anti-ageing ingredients, including light reflective particles. Helps to soften and plump out the appearance of lines, leaving your skin feeling plumper and looking radiant and youthful
1 x Melatogenine Force Collagen Serum (5ml) - boasts a silky texture that disappears into the skin effortlessly, tackling the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

Wish they would do some more serenite options for my rosacea, the ones I do have are great!

Can I ask what you use? My husband has developed rosacea and I am on the hunt for something to help. Any advice from sufferers would be appreciated. He won't take phharmaceuticals by the way.

Can I ask what you use? My husband has developed rosacea and I am on the hunt for something to help. Any advice from sufferers would be appreciated. He won't take phharmaceuticals by the way.

I have rosacea and it is greatly improved since I got my Clarisonic
and also I use Elemis Anti Redness relief which really helps calm my skin
I got stuff from my GP which didnt help, she did also recommend Clinique as well who apparantely do a lot of research in to rosacea

Hi Almerinda: from my experience with Rosacea, keep it simple and avoid essential oils in products (i.e. scented oils). I use LE Superskin moisturiser. You could also look at pure shea butter (e.g. L'Occitane 100% shea butter). Both these moisturisers are a little heavy I suppose for summer, although you could just use a very little amount. (If you want natural simple brands not on qvc: Neals Yard Starflower moisturiser is very good and works out a good price for a large amount, or Green People No Scent moisturiser.)

It is £44.94 + £3.95 p&p - and on three easy pay. I had the email saying I could pre-order but you have to go through the link in the email because it doesnt recognise the item number (200 379) if you just try entering it on the qvc website. So I will wait until saturday as I cannot go through Quidco that way and don't want to miss out on the 5% cashback.

Latest posts

Back