Gatineau TSV 9th September 09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
I know there is probably already a thread on this - but I have been on holiday for the last couple of weeks and I cannot find one anywhere - did do a search promise!!!

Do we know what this is going to be yet or please tell me which thread to look in - as I couldnt find one titled Gatineau tsv????

There was hundreds of new threads and I could spend hours ploughing through them all. Maybe it is just the jet lag making me not keen to look!

Thanks SCW - I knew there was a thread somewhere - I had even posted on it!!!!! Do you know how much is going to be yet???

There was hundreds of new threads and I could spend hours ploughing through them all. Maybe it is just the jet lag making me not keen to look!

God, you and me both rosey, I feel like I'm in the twlight zone, glad I saw this though as I didn't know there was a Gatineau tsv and would have missed it by the time I've caught up with myself.

Thanks for all the info - I love Gatineau but I never use Floracil so my money is safe (to spend on other things!!)

terrible tsv. all the stuff that people dont really want.

I agree, it's pretty dull & I'm a real die-hard Gatineau fan but I'm not interested in this!
I don't use the Floracil (use LE C&P!) & although I use both the Melatogenine Day/Night Cream & the Activ Eclat Gommage (which is really lovely btw!), I can get both of these cheaper individually elsewhere! :nod::dull:

I must admit I looked at this and thought how boring it is, all the same stuff as usual. I also use Liz Earle but do like the Floracil as well and use what ever takes my fancy that evening. I wasn't going to buy this but did in the end only due to the low postage (otherwise I would not have gone for it) and also getting low on face cream of which Gatineau is a favourite.

Latest posts

Back