Gemporia - struggling financially?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We allow all things shopping telly to be discussed, positive and negative. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but please do not make personal attacks on fellow forum members.
Thank you. I am not a clown, irrelevant or anything else that has been said. My memory might not be the best, but that’s my age. To question that is disgusting from this so called fan of shopping tv

Because you’ve put your “facts” on a forum for people using the forum to read. Without evidence, it’s just all hot air and smacks of bitterness

No evidence = your points are invalid

Not for you there isn't, because you're just another forum user. Why would I want to present evidence to you?
Because you’ve put your “facts” on a forum for people using the forum to read. Without evidence, it’s just all hot air and smacks of bitterness

No evidence = your points are invalid
No-one is obliged to post anything, evidence or otherwise. If someone wants to make a complaint to a company, authority, etc.....then it is perfectly understandable someone not wanting to post evidence online for all to see.

If its all hot air, then I'm baffled as to why you're that bothered by it, that you're prepared to "do this all day".

If you didn't think there were any elements of truth to it, you would be getting so worked up and defensive about it.

Its clear that you're linked to Gemporia and my original post hit a nerve.

No-one is obliged to post anything, evidence or otherwise. If someone wants to make a complaint to a company, authority, etc.....then it is perfectly understandable someone not wanting to post evidence online for all to see.

Exactly. Thank you.

If its all hot air, then I'm baffled as to why you're that bothered by it, that you're prepared to "do this all day".

If you didn't think there were any elements of truth to it, you would be getting so worked up and defensive about it.

It’s clear that you're linked to Gemporia and my original post hit a nerve.you

Its clear that you're linked to Gemporia and my original post hit a nerve.
I watch Gems TV, you keep saying gemporia. I’m not linked to them in any way. I’m baffled why you called me a clown. Also baffled you don’t back any thing up. I’m not defensive, I’m not worked up. You seem really angry by my replies. It’s odd

That escalated

More signs of lazy/poor graphics in play last night. Still playing constant stings about the virtues of the lifestyle channel (that is closing very shortly)

The channel that Lifestyle is on Freeview on the Tv guide says "closing down sale" no matter which of the channels is being broadcast at the time

JanieyB: I’ve registered as your posts have made me so annoyed – its your posts that sound bitter, patronising and an attack on other posters, note I say your posts, not you as a person. They sound as if you are trying to shut down valid concerns.

This happens on facebook – it all has to be sweetness and light and some critical post are removed. It made me look for a more independent view of Gemporia and its other companies and I found it here.

I very much hope you do not succeed in shutting down other posters from voicing their opinions.
There’s no FACTS given, there’s no evidence. They’re statements. I’m allowed to ask for these truly damaging statements to be backed up. I haven’t attacked anyone, the FACT is I’ve been called a clown and daft for simply asking about the post. Now, you’ve registered because you’re angry? I can voice my opinion aswell, that’s how forums work. It’s about a shopping tv channel, not the price of gas and electric, don’t get so wound up

I think it means people are a bit tired of the argument now
Because I haven’t moaned about the channel and simply asked questions, I’m arguing. If people are tired, there’s no need to keep replying. Am I really the only one that finds the original post odd?

I do find Glassdoor does tend to get a lot of negative reviews but the same things coming up consistently on there in the first dozen I quickly read is very very telling

"The Partnership" Director replies talk about unprofessional and defensive probably says it all

Latest posts

Back