Gems Around the World TSV, 8th Jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calvin

Registered Shopper
Has anyone any clues as to what this might be, please? (Christmas money burning a hole in my purse,:mysmilie_697:)

Phew not for me either. Too small diamonds for my taste :) Hope its a beauty for you Calvin when you open the box!

Phew not for me either. Too small diamonds for my taste :) Hope its a beauty for you Calvin when you open the box!

I suspect it will be going back to QVC....see the post about using the 30 day MBG. :mysmilie_17: Sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me and I act a little impulsively. I'll let you know how it looks, in real life.

The TSV arrived this morning- 1 day after I placed the order, so 10/10 to QVC for quick dispatch, but..... I don't like it and it will be going back on Monday. It just doesn't have the 'wow' factor and, to be honest, I have other rings in my collection where the diamond accents have more sparkle. Perhaps the farters can give me some hints on how to control these impulses or pehaps just give me a good talking to! :mysmilie_17:

The TSV arrived this morning- 1 day after I placed the order, so 10/10 to QVC for quick dispatch, but..... I don't like it and it will be going back on Monday. It just doesn't have the 'wow' factor and, to be honest, I have other rings in my collection where the diamond accents have more sparkle. Perhaps the farters can give me some hints on how to control these impulses or pehaps just give me a good talking to! :mysmilie_17:

Oh noooooo. Hopefully they will refund you just as quickly so you can buy something else :)

Calvin, I am very pleased to hear that you will be sending the ring back. I didn't like the look of it when I saw it and I liked it even less when I saw the price.
Try watching less QVC and if you see something that you want to order ask yourself if you would buy it if you saw it in a shop. Also it sounds like you have a lot of rings so you don't need anymore and the money you would have spent could go towards some thing you do really need and want.
Do try to f.a.r.t next time you are tempted. :mysmilie_1209:

[/B]
Calvin, I am very pleased to hear that you will be sending the ring back. I didn't like the look of it when I saw it and I liked it even less when I saw the price.
Try watching less QVC and if you see something that you want to order ask yourself if you would buy it if you saw it in a shop. Also it sounds like you have a lot of rings so you don't need anymore and the money you would have spent could go towards some thing you do really need and want.
Do try to f.a.r.t next time you are tempted. :mysmilie_1209:

Thank you loveheart, that's just what I needed to hear. :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back