Gems tv Germany

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Phill

VIP Shopper since 2004
Looks like the website is up http://de.gems.tv/

can anybody speak/read germany

I assume that Taglich live von 06:00 Bis 02.00 UHR is watch live between 6am and 2am

Don't know if it is live yet as i can't see a watch live link?

Ohh and looks like they have a freephone number like Jewelo 0800, well thats not annoying!

Last edited:
Looks like it was due to start today. I suppose they could be having "technical difficulties", although I would be surprised as this is most unusual. :wink: xxxxxxx

Are the Bennets taking over the world? I thought they'd only just set up Gems US, and it seems it's hotly followed by Germany. Where next I wonder?

They probably are liaising with NASA to be on the first shuttle to the red planet to set up Mars.Gems.tv where no doubt their prices won't cost the earth and are out of this world :p

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

I don't know if it's the same for Gems, but on JM when you go to check the progress of your orders you get "Keine Bestellungen". You'd think they'd spend some money on their lousy IT before continuing with world domination. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Are the Bennets taking over the world? I thought they'd only just set up Gems US, and it seems it's hotly followed by Germany. Where next I wonder?

As far as JM is concerned, here would be a nice start. xxxxxxxxxxx

Well they will probably launch in Italy next as that's where Rocks and Co's sister station Juwelo is and also QVC are in Italy as well. It's only a matter of time before they join the rest and let me guess that country will have a freephone number too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back