Gift Bags on Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mia56

Registered Shopper
Just received a set of gift bags which were on clearance for £6.75. They are great quality and even with the postage are are good deal. Wish I'd ordered two as I know I'll use them all. 16 bags in them pack by Lindy Bowman.

Just received a set of gift bags which were on clearance for £6.75. They are great quality and even with the postage are are good deal. Wish I'd ordered two as I know I'll use them all. 16 bags in them pack by Lindy Bowman.

You mean to tell me that occasionally Q actually sells something decent at a decent price! My mouth is aghast!

I just went and checked and see they're charging more p&p for the reduced ones than they are for the others and I'm sure the weight must be about the same.

I just went and checked and see they're charging more p&p for the reduced ones than they are for the others and I'm sure the weight must be about the same.

I did the same GG, I refuse to pay so much for P&P - scandalous. Always fancied the Lindsay Bowman items but I will not be fleeced by QVC.

I noticed this years ago when I used to shop with them, when I asked the CS woman why two Leighton Denny sets were different priced p&p (the clearance p&p being dearer) same sets, just different maintenance choices one in clearance, one wasn't, she stumbled over her reply but then admitted she didn't know. I think it's to get as near to the original selling price as possible so they don't loose as much, it's been going on since day one though, you'll often find dearer p&p in clearance.

I did the same GG, I refuse to pay so much for P&P - scandalous. Always fancied the Lindsay Bowman items but I will not be fleeced by QVC.

I would have bought them if they hadn't upped the p&p charges which doesn't make it such a bargain after all. I sent something back to Q 1st class recorded large letter and they'd charged £4.95 to send it to me so I get most annoyed at how we get ripped off by them.

They give with one hand and take with the other, always to ensure they don`t miss out on profit.
I`m a Card Warehouse fan for all things such as bags and cards. I tend to only buy gift bags at Christmas because most birthday gifts in my family these days seem to be either money or gift cards. At Christmas they do some really good deals on gift bags, 3 jumbo sized for £1, 4 large for £1 and so on. They tend to be the metallic holograph ones in varying colours.

Latest posts

Back