Gill Gauntlet / Ruth Frances

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
I see we now having TILI presentations by guest presenter Ruth Frances.
It’s seeming like she is being sent all these various TILI beauty brands to try and then present.
Like her or not, think she presents items well or not.
But just how is she going to word her presentations like today she was on with a set of three cloths and added at the moment she is using them with LE cleanse & polish and an Alpha H cleanser.
But then cleanse & polish is sold as a two step cleansing system used with their own muslin cloth.
The other day she had the Perfect Formula TSV showing how her nails are kept strong and suitable for doing housework. Yet days previous to this she was on with a TILI selection with a Nails Inc nail polish that she was loving wearing.
With the various selections and brands to regularly present in the TILI sets just how can one person present each product saying they are using the items and stating their effect?

The above post I did mean to reference Gill Gauntlet who also presents a variety of products and seems to be using the most up to date item she is presenting. Who recently I heard her make a point adding into a presentation that she was sent items to try but them sent them back afterwards. That there was only certain items that she actually has for herself.

It's the life of a salesperson - whatever you are selling right now is the best/your favourite/a miracle-worker... the trick is to big it up without doing down other brands you sell... but there's nothing in the rule book that says you can't contradict yourself!

Whether it's one of the tat peddlers or a guest, very few seem to understand that selling is about the customer & that person's needs & wants. They should be professional enough to talk about the products, NOT how they work for them 🙎‍♀️

Latest posts

Back