Girls Aloud - Part 2

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RICKY S

Registered Shopper
Whatever happened to the girl group that Joy was managing?
The one that JR's daughter was part of. At one time she couldn't keep her mouth shut about it.
According to JR, they used every brand of make-up on themselves that QVC stocked.

They used so much Model's Prefer Lip Gloss that they glued their mouths shut and couldn't sing. The only thing that could save them was an extra large Kim n Co varicose violet skirt dipped in a bottle of Golden Oil to remove the excess. Unfortunately as Joolyer is only a size small she wouldn't allow the extra large garment to be used for this ground breaking operation, so the band split up...

They were shockingly bad, saw the you tube clip and no wonder they aren't kicking about (or at least I hope so), plus they had given themselves other names, what were they now? Caramel, Coco and can't remember the other one, hazelnut of something!!! lol Always a bad idea to give yourself a stage name unless your a magician!

They were shockingly bad, saw the you tube clip and no wonder they aren't kicking about (or at least I hope so), plus they had given themselves other names, what were they now? Caramel, Coco and can't remember the other one, hazelnut of something!!! lol Always a bad idea to give yourself a stage name unless your a magician!

Sophie was Cinnamon

Yes the youtube clips are awful. You can't help cringing with embarrassment for them.

If anyone fancies a look they were/are called 4flava. :mysmilie_493:

I didn't know anything about this so just had a nosey on You tube.

Good Grief !! They are dreadful !

:mysmilie_483:

Latest posts

Back